Finally got CA Vinyl on CD!

Gedneil Alpeart

....and someone who is very tech savvy and into music production, able to transfer what he had from his vinyl onto a CD. The result is a much improved audio experience.....sound is more spacious, more dynamic and I can crank it up nicely without getting blasted! I didnt have HUGE issues with the original sound, but the difference is something I can really appreciate now.

QUOTE (Gedneil Alpeart @ Sep 10 2012, 07:11 PM)
....and someone who is very tech savvy and into music production, able to transfer what he had from his vinyl onto a CD. The result is a much improved audio experience.....sound is more spacious, more dynamic and I can crank it up nicely without getting blasted! I didnt have HUGE issues with the original sound, but the difference is something I can really appreciate now.

yes it sounds really nice, i really enjoy it 2.gif

QUOTE (canadianice @ Sep 10 2012, 07:14 PM)
QUOTE (Gedneil Alpeart @ Sep 10 2012, 07:11 PM)
....and someone who is very tech savvy and into music production, able to transfer what he had from his vinyl onto a CD.  The result is a much improved audio experience.....sound is more spacious, more dynamic and I can crank it up nicely without getting blasted!  I didnt have HUGE issues with the original sound, but the difference is something I can really appreciate now.

yes it sounds really nice, i really enjoy it 2.gif

trink39.gif