Just got home from the Bristow, VA show

ALifeson85

Awesome show as usual. But I'm posting because I think I had a Mullet sighting around 10:20am but I can't confirm. A GeddysMullet sighting that is...

Me and my g/f were in our room getting ready to check out of the hotel, when I look out the 4th floor window and there she was, the elusive GeddysMullet of TRF, walking across the parking lot for a ways, turning around, waving at some people leaving the hotel in their vehicle, then walking back to the hotel carport check in area.

At least I think that was her, but I can't be sure. unsure.gif I had her in my sights though for about 90 seconds. Time enough that I could have easily bagged her, stuffed her, and put her on my wall to display for all my neighbors to see. wink.gif

But sadly, by the time we got our stuff ready and made it down to the first floor lobby to be face to face, Mullet was nowhere to be found. Vanished into thin air. Did I really see her to begin with, or was it all an illusion? Answer me Mullet, if that was you that is. cool10.gif

QUOTE (SiriusRushFan @ Sep 10 2012, 08:39 PM)
Awesome show as usual. But I'm posting because I think I had a Mullet sighting around 10:20am but I can't confirm. A GeddysMullet sighting that is...

Me and my g/f were in our room getting ready to check out of the hotel, when I look out the 4th floor window and there she was, the elusive GeddysMullet of TRF, walking across the parking lot for a ways, turning around, waving at some people leaving the hotel in their vehicle, then walking back to the hotel carport check in area.

At least I think that was her, but I can't be sure. unsure.gif I had her in my sights though for about 90 seconds. Time enough that I could have easily bagged her, stuffed her, and put her on my wall to display for all my neighbors to see. wink.gif

But sadly, by the time we got our stuff ready and made it down to the first floor lobby to be face to face, Mullet was nowhere to be found. Vanished into thin air. Did I really see her to begin with, or was it all an illusion? Answer me Mullet, if that was you that is. cool10.gif

This post gives me a weird funny feeling. It's probably because I'm not entirely sure of the context, but scared.gif

QUOTE (mpk22 @ Sep 10 2012, 07:35 AM)
I really enjoyed the show. Was curious about the strings going in, but actually thought it was a nice touch. They didn't overpower things and just kinda made things a little different. Absolutely loved The Analog Kid--always been one of my favorites, and can't go wrong with Middletown Dreams. Also really like The Pass. Don't think I had ever seen that one played live before, and not sure last time they played it (if ever)

Loved the CA stuff, especially The Anarchist and The Garden. Both more than lived up to my hopes. A buddy of mine has loved them since high school but had never seen them. He said that it was the best encore he's ever seen at any concert.

They played it on the RUSH in RIO DVD.

I would love Set List B for CLT show (except keep Manhattan Project in rather than Dreamline) and keep TSOR along with 2112. TSOR may be my favorite Rush song.

I have a 13 month old daughter. This past weekend I was watching Time Machine Tour DVD while she napped. When she woke up, brought her into my "man cave" just as Camera Eye started. She stood up against the coffee table and started to dance!

YES!!!!! My little peanut is a Rush fan! 653.gif

My wife - still working on her - lol

QUOTE (SiriusRushFan @ Sep 10 2012, 09:39 PM)

bekloppt.gif