Now confirmed which set list do you prefer A or B  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Now confirmed which set list do you prefer A or B

• A
    • B

I voted for A because:

I've never seen them do Body Electric

Bravado = The Pass (it's a draw)

Carnies > Seven Cities of Gold (I love Carnies. One of my top 3 on CA, whereas I usually skip over Seven)

Manhattan Project > Dreamline. I've heard Dreamline a million times before.

The Spirit of Radio > 2112. I gotta have Spirit. I'd rather they swap out Tom Sawyer, but I know they can.'t

Man... My ultimate, all time favorite Rush song is Middletown Dreams and I didn't think they would ever bring it back. So, I will say B....

But, I hate that it's at the expense of The Body Electric.... LOVE that song too! My kids and I roam around the house saying "100100" at random times. Don't know why we do that.

To be honest, if they added MD to set A without removing anything else, I would be all over it. If I had to lose something, it would be Bravado as it's been played off and on over the past few tours.

I don't think it's even fair to compare the two. Mind you I have a thing for 2112.

Body Electric > Middletown Dreams

Bravado < The Pass

Carnies < Seven Cities of Gold

Manhattan Project < Dreamline

The Spirit of Radio <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 2112/Temples/ Finale

What a great set list. Huge power windows fan. It's the power windows / clockwork angles tour. They must have heard me asking for lots and lots of power windows. Wonder what made them fall in love with those songs to play so many of them. They are extremely powerful sings live. Big sounds. Love the synths and keys involvement. Maybe they are easy songs so pull off playing such a long tour. Best set list ever.

The Body Electric = Middletown Dreams

Bravado < The Pass

Carnies > 7 Cities

Manhattan Project >>>>>> Dreamline

The Spirit Of Radio << 2112

I vote A because Manhattan Project is one of Rush's greatest songs and Dreamline is played out. Unfortunately I'm seeing setlist B in STL, but at least the encore will be better.

This is like asking me which of my children I love better. Gee thanks.

I Rushed-out on Friday; twitter, playing sings off YouTube as they were being announced. Just totally engrossed for hours! Then Saturday, my son had a great day in his first varsity football game kicking the game winning FG. So I was still recovering Sunday night (probably the most I've drank in a year - lol) so I didn't pay attention to the VA show until today. Holy crap!!!! 5 changes?!?! Damn.

I've seen all these songs as my tour experience was GUP thru RTB. So for me this isn't a matter of something I haven't seen. I've seen all these songs live (except CA and Far Cry of course). MD is one of my favorites. I can live with The Pass though I prefer Bravado. The other changes are a wash for me. So I prefer b.

I'm hoping they keep changing it up that we no one will know what they are going to see on any given night. No matter how many sites you visit or what you read wherever you read it or how many shows you go to, it will be different. If you think about it, it's genius on their part. Maybe many people would maybe only go to one show but consider going to another if they know they will hear different songs.

A

Body Electric < Middletown Dreams

Bravado > The Pass (The Pass studio is better, but I would like to see the Bravado live guitar solo at the end)

Carnies < Seven Cities of Gold (Not a huge problem for me)

Manhattan Project > Dreamline (BY FAR)

The Spirit of Radio = 2112/Temples/ Finale (Radio hit. Take your pick)

smile.gif

Happy because Columbus should be A.