Rehearsals

Yokkov

Hey I just realized that now after the set's been "reveiled" I'm really interested in knowing what they played during their supposedly 4 and a half hours of music rehearsals, and decided not to put in the final setlist. Is anyone "In the Know" enough (Likeclockwork mabye) to know that and willing to share?

unsure.gif

Just snagged the setlist from my uncle (He's a roadie!)

Subdivisions

Roll the Bones

Emotion Detector

Dog Years

War Paint

Virtuality

Faithless

Peaceable Kingdom

Totem

You Bet Your Life

Caravan

BU2B

Halo Effect

Seven Cities of Gold

BU2B2

Wish Them Well

The Garden

Limbo

YYZ

Alien Shore

Tears

I Think I'm Going Bald

Best I Can

Tom Sawyer

Limelight

Spindrift

Edited by Alchemical

QUOTE (Yokkov @ Sep 9 2012, 06:59 PM)
Hey I just realized that now after the set's been "reveiled" I'm really interested in knowing what they played during their supposedly 4 and a half hours of music rehearsals, and decided not to put in the final setlist. Is anyone "In the Know" enough (Likeclockwork mabye) to know that and willing to share?
unsure.gif

All I'll say is that there were more songs in and out of the setlist at every stage of the process for this tour than I can ever remember. Last tour, for example, a setlist was prepared about 4 months in advance to take into rehearsals and there were about 3 or so changes between that and the show they took on the road. This time there were numerous changes to that original list before they even began rehearsals and plenty of changes during rehearsals right up until the last rehearsal a couple of days before showtime.

QUOTE (likeclockwork @ Sep 9 2012, 11:01 PM)
QUOTE (Yokkov @ Sep 9 2012, 06:59 PM)
Hey I just realized that now after the set's been "reveiled" I'm really interested in knowing what they played during their supposedly 4 and a half hours of music rehearsals, and decided not to put in the final setlist.  Is anyone "In the Know" enough (Likeclockwork mabye) to know that and willing to share?
unsure.gif

All I'll say is that there were more songs in and out of the setlist at every stage of the process for this tour than I can ever remember. Last tour, for example, a setlist was prepared about 4 months in advance to take into rehearsals and there were about 3 or so changes between that and the show they took on the road. This time there were numerous changes to that original list before they even began rehearsals and plenty of changes during rehearsals right up until the last rehearsal a couple of days before showtime.

Can you give any reasons as to why some of the songs didn't make the final cut?