*SPOILER* Tour Dates with Set List (A & B)

Kubla~Khan

QUOTE (Unobtrusive Companion @ Sep 10 2012, 06:54 AM)
Who's to say they won't play one set twice in two shows, rather than ABABABA, go ABBABAA or something. Time will tell...

Careful there you are getting way to close to ABBA... rofl3.gif

Now I'm really hoping they have more than two set lists or change it up because not knowing would be better. I can't imagine a show without The Spirit Of Radio. We won't really know for a while anyway. What happens if a show is cancelled or they just started loving a certain song and hating another and just drop it? I get the feeling that the time between St. Louis and Atlanta could bring on a change or two. I really hope they swing through Nashville next year. I'm going to a show when they get back to North America next year no matter what. I missed the mid and late 80s tours so I'll be happy unless they start doing Journey covers or something.

QUOTE (balance @ Sep 10 2012, 03:04 PM)
Who's to say they won't play one set twice in two shows, rather than ABABABA, go ABBABAA or something. Time will tell...

Careful there you are getting way to close to ABBA... rofl3.gif

The examples in my original post were ABAB and ABBA, but I thought I'd add extra, just to avoid any unfortunate confusion laugh.gif

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Sep 10 2012, 11:33 AM)
as the tour progresses, they might cut certain songs altogether.

Or possibly add bumper.gif confused13.gif

And they could be seeing which setlist has the greatest response.....Maybe by next month Setlist B wins out!

Why did Rush wait until I only see one show on a tour to play alternating set lists!?!?

Now I get to miss The Body Electric, Carnies (which I really looked forward to), AND have to sit through Dreamline AGAIN instead of Manhattan Project (also really f'n stoked about) "HERPA DERP let's switch out a rarity for one we played almost every tour since the 90's!"

Oh but at least I get to hear Middletown Dreams. The only plus.

QUOTE (default236 @ Sep 10 2012, 08:03 AM)
QUOTE (Kubla~Khan @ Sep 9 2012, 05:49 PM)
B- Nov 23: Las Vegas, NV - MGM Grand Garden Arena

Huzzah!!! 1287.gif

I hope you don't feel cornholed by getting the other set but it looks like the newly added show in San Diego will affect you.

QUOTE (ThinkingBig @ Sep 10 2012, 08:49 AM)

It's bad enough the don't get how important Limelight is to core fans, if they don't play TSOR in Chicago... better have a good exit strategy.

goodpost.gif

I gots to hear TSOR in NY, or there will be some splaining to do!

QUOTE (ThinkingBig @ Sep 10 2012, 07:49 AM)

It's bad enough the don't get how important Limelight is to core fans, if they don't play TSOR in Chicago... better have a good exit strategy.

To be honest, I'd rather hear limelight than TSOR.

Edited by GorillaStrangiato