USB Connector

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I prefer set A. the more GUP the better smile.gif

The only thing I feel I'd be missing out on with Set B is "Middletown Dreams"

Set A has so much golden songs in it from the 80's :cry: I wish I had gone to this tour rather than 2010's Time Machine eh.gif

remove: force ten, the big money, working man, grand designs, the body electric, far cry, red sector a, bravado, and where's my thing.

insert: earthshine, mal nar, (i'm not a fan of s & a but i can stomach mal nar), the enemy within, time and motion, a farewell to kings, beneath, between, and behind, red barchetta, a jam from caress of steel, losing it.

QUOTE (pfrushfan0122 @ Sep 9 2012, 04:40 PM)
QUOTE (bigalfan @ Sep 9 2012, 05:37 PM)
ST LOUIS - B SETLIST PLEASE! I AM BEGGING!! PLEASE!!!

If it turns out to be night by night, we're in the same boat. St. Louis would be B if it were night after night!!! Hope and pray this to be so!!

trink39.gif Yeah - I'm not sure if it's an every other date thing or not, but hoping it is as well! It'll make that 7 hour drive from OKC a little better because this 2.gif fan is not real thrilled with all the 80's stuff and with TSOR as THE closer and NO 7 Cities - I was pretty bummed. Oh, and I dig Dreamline - sooo a PLUS! Now, if only YYZ would become Xanadu. wink.gif Let's hope!!!

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Sep 9 2012, 06:28 PM)
the pass? it doesn't get any better. facepalm.gif i'm not a fan of presto but havent they played this tune alot? seems like its always in there.

That's because it's one of the band's favorite songs. It's obviously very important to them.

QUOTE (GUP1771 @ Sep 9 2012, 06:50 PM)
QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Sep 9 2012, 06:28 PM)
the pass?  it doesn't get any better.  facepalm.gif  i'm not a fan of presto but havent they played this tune alot?  seems like its always in there.

That's because it's one of the band's favorite songs. It's obviously very important to them.

terrible choice.

QUOTE (Snaked @ Sep 9 2012, 07:11 PM)
We are officially in the B zone

MIDDLETOWN DREAMS

Good to see we'll have some kind of representation of Middletown Dreams Live this tour. I hope it makes the CD/DVD like they did on Rush in Rio!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif