Setlist B Confirmed

USB Connector

http://www.2112.net/powerwindows/tours/120907setlists.jpg

I really hope we get set B for Montreal. Dreamline AND 2112!? It's like they dug into my mind and put in the songs I felt were missing.

EDIT: whoops, I didn't see the other thread from sheer excitement. wacko.gif

Edited by USB Connector

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seven Cities is there as well. That makes me happy. smile.gif Unfortunately, that means Carnies comes out. sad.gif

I'm fine with them rotating all the standards they want to, I just want to get all the new and rare stuff on dvd since Geddy has already said it's likely they'll film a show again (which is kind of expected now, anyway).

Edited by snowdog2112

It sort of sucks to do rotating sets. I just went through the dates and if they rotate every night Montreal gets set A, which I feel is vastly inferior to set B.

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Sep 9 2012, 02:25 PM)
It sort of sucks to do rotating sets. I just went through the dates and if they rotate every night Montreal gets set A, which I feel is vastly inferior to set B.

Don't jump to conclusions yet! Maybe you'll get B smile.gif

Neither setlist bothers me like some people...as I've said many times, Live Rush is live Rush, it doesn't matter to me which songs they play, it will be awesome!

I'll only be attending one show this leg, hopefully if I get to see them on a second leg, I get to hear the other one...Who knows what they will play if they decide to tour for what people are hoping is an "R40" kind of tour.

QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ Sep 9 2012, 03:31 PM)
QUOTE (USB Connector @ Sep 9 2012, 02:25 PM)
It sort of sucks to do rotating sets. I just went through the dates and if they rotate every night Montreal gets set A, which  I feel is vastly inferior to set B.

Don't jump to conclusions yet! Maybe you'll get B smile.gif

I hope so. 2112 is THE song I want to hear live. Since they're ending with it on night B they'll surely do the finale. In my mind they could play Dog Years and Tai Shan for 2 hours and as long as they ended with 2112 finale it would be the best concert ever.

The great thing about watching this tour on youtube is I can click past all the bullshit (50% of the songs), don't have to worry about driving and parking, fighting the crowds, and, I only waste an hour versus 4. Plus it doesn't cost me anything. Capital W-I-N. Edited by GeminiRising79

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Sep 9 2012, 04:15 PM)
The great thing about watching this tour on youtube is I can click past all the bullshit songs (50% of the songs), don't have to worry about driving and parking, fighting the crowds, and, I only waste an hour versus 4. Plus it doesn't cost me anything. Capital F-A-I-L.

Fixed.

The great thing about watching this tour on youtube is I can click past all the bullshit songs (50% of the songs), don't have to worry about driving and parking, fighting the crowds, and, I only waste an hour versus 4. Plus it doesn't cost me anything. Capital W-I-N.

The basement is nice and cozy!

Edited by ReRushed

QUOTE (Snaked @ Sep 9 2012, 03:18 PM)
The great thing about watching this tour on youtube is I can click past all the bullshit songs (50% of the songs), don't have to worry about driving and parking, fighting the crowds, and, I only waste an hour versus 4. Plus it doesn't cost me anything. Capital F-A-I-L.

Fixed.

How so? Please tell me.

I am beyond happy that they included Middletown Dreams, Dreamline and The Pass since I've never seen them live before biggrin.gif I really don't mind them swapping out TSOR and 2112, and though I'd rather hear Carnies than 7CoG, I get to see both lists anyway.

But yeah, Middletown Dreams is one of my favorite songs, it's probably in my top 10

LOVE to see there's no BU2B... They did a fair job in picking the good songs from CA to play smile.gif

It would have been extremely ballsy of them to leave out Tom Sawyer completely and instead play Limelight or Red Barchetta.

Where's My Thing is my only real gripe with this setlist, it is hands down the worst song they've ever written and why they even acknowledge it's existence seems crazy to me. It's fuc'king carnival music for crying out loud - a shitty theme for Six Flags amusement park.