The Bootleg from Manchester

kentpilot

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (jaski @ Sep 9 2012, 05:01 PM)
Force 10 sounds amazing! Much better then that show on dime smile.gif Thanx so much dude!

Just some good old editing tricks, bout to Stream Grand Designs so you can get more of your fill

Also Force Ten that was my first attempt I did a second one it's better in my opinion, got rid of the buzzing nearly all the way.

http://soundcloud.com/steven-lee-jackson/grand-designs here is Grand Designs only MP3, starts out a bit quiet to reduce clipping from the mad clapper but it really fills out.

grand designs amazing bro. I AM DANCING, while making dinner for kids smile.gif please keep them coming (of course when you can) I will keep checking this board for the next 2 days. SOunds amazing!!!

When your done and rested, if you have 2 secs to describe how I can burn these to a cd, i have itunes, can i put them there......

but ignore this last request, just work your magic my friend \

so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds great!!

QUOTE (Knice @ Sep 9 2012, 05:20 PM)
grand designs amazing bro. I AM DANCING, while making dinner for kids smile.gif please keep them coming (of course when you can) I will keep checking this board for the next 2 days. SOunds amazing!!!
When your done and rested, if you have 2 secs to describe how I can burn these to a cd, i have itunes, can i put them there......
but ignore this last request, just work your magic my friend \
so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sounds great!!

Of course I'll put these in both FLAC(CD quality) and MP3(Highest I can Make it) so you can listen to it, no problem I'm going to eat dinner, be back and I PROMISE YOU WILL GET CD 1 tata for now, you know what screw it I'll upload one more before I eat

QUOTE (kentpilot @ Sep 9 2012, 07:49 AM)
QUOTE (Animate @ Sep 9 2012, 07:43 AM)
Kent- Did you design the cover?  It is totally perfect for the set!!

Yeah put it together real fast contemplated making it red but thought it was perfect as is I really liked how well the gears came togerther in the wall and Rush playing the Anarchist on the screen.

I agree- the green is just the right tone, and is a great homage to both CA and PowW.

Cool about the concert shot on the TV set also. Made me dig out my LP to see what image is in the TV- it is the same boy in binoculars that is on the back!

So did you get to choose the name also? I am fascinated by bootleg art and the history behind each one so it is cool to get it straight from the horses mouth, as it were!

Great job on "Grand Designs" !

I'm totally stoaked 653.gif

QUOTE (Kubla~Khan @ Sep 9 2012, 06:07 PM)
Great job on "Grand Designs" !

I'm totally stoaked  653.gif

Thanks so much

Exporting the new edits to FLAC once that is complete I'll put it in a single file type out instructions upload for all to enjoy.

Edited by kentpilot

Kent,

Thanks so much, I've downloaded "Grand Designs" so far and it sounds great.

I know it is a lot of work, but know that there are a lot of Rush brothers and sisters here who really, really, really appreciate your time and efforts!

~Peace, Love, Rush,

RGLT

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Sep 9 2012, 06:33 PM)
Kent,

I know it is a lot of work, but know that there are a lot of Rush brothers and sisters here who really, really, really appreciate your time and efforts!

~Peace, Love, Rush,

RGLT

Thanks so much for the kind words! It keeps me going!

QUOTE (kentpilot @ Sep 9 2012, 06:34 PM)
QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Sep 9 2012, 06:33 PM)
Kent,

~Peace, Love, Rush,

RGLT

Thanks so much for the kind words! It keeps me going!

PS...I'm pretty old school, so I appreciate the MP3...you rock!

QUOTE (kentpilot @ Sep 9 2012, 07:49 PM)
QUOTE (Gompers @ Sep 9 2012, 06:43 PM)
Enjoying the stuff up on SoundCloud.  Thanks!

Only one song left on CD1 before I package it and put it up to download as a whole! biggrin.gif

notworthy.gif

trink39.gif

Thanks man! Awesome job.

Editing set 2 just messing with same equalizers and eliminating Clapping guy, Geddy's voice is definitely not as good here and Al messes up quite a bit Neil misses his part in Halo Effect. SO I'm trying to figure out how to make everything sound good