VIP Nation?

P33v3

QUOTE (P33v3 @ Sep 8 2012, 08:45 PM)
For those that bought the VIP Nation VIP package. How was it? Any special surprises in it? Did you even get the package yet? Were the seats any good?

Guess I'll find out by Thursday! I did receive the two sweatshirt

Hoodies today, but nothing else yet! No email about the pickup

for the tix on showdays either! Weird!!!

confused13.gif

Will advise....

Edited by rushfanforever!

I got and email yesterday for the show in phili on Tuesday. Yet noting on the other stuff other than there shipping it, i did see that in a previous e-mail that you should receive the e-mail about the ticket location around 5 days before the concert. Since your show is Thursday you should get one today or tomorrow i think.

I hope this helps, and rock on 1022.gif

QUOTE (delrancho223 @ Sep 9 2012, 04:53 AM)
I got and email yesterday for the show in phili on Tuesday. Yet noting on the other stuff other than there shipping it, i did see that in a previous e-mail that you should receive the e-mail about the ticket location around 5 days before the concert. Since your show is Thursday you should get one today or tomorrow i think.

I hope this helps, and rock on 1022.gif

Yeah, I'm checking my email often! Strange that

they'd send the sweatshirts out before the teeshirts?

laugh.gif

Wait, the VIP swag was mailed to you? I ordered VIP for the Phoenix show and called them. They said that everything is picked up at the box office, including the swag. I thought that was very weird as I'd have to make a trip back to the car to store the swag.

I sure would like more clarification on that.

QUOTE (Ozy @ Sep 10 2012, 07:28 AM)
Wait, the VIP swag was mailed to you? I ordered VIP for the Phoenix show and called them. They said that everything is picked up at the box office, including the swag. I thought that was very weird as I'd have to make a trip back to the car to store the swag.

I sure would like more clarification on that.

Well, I got the red sweatshirt hoodies this past Saturday, but nothing else yet? From reading another thread, I see that you pick up the VIP laminate and commerative tix day of show. God only knows when you get the other goodies..teeshirt, tour book, etc.

Will advise when the other goodies arrive...

trink39.gif