The 'B' Setlist

LocalsBandGuy

QUOTE (Mark_L @ Sep 8 2012, 08:36 PM)
Looks like my show will be getting the 'B' list.. I would have picked some combination of A and B, but of course you can't please everyone... as all of the setlist discussions on this board have shown laugh.gif

I am so glad now that I'm going to two consecutive shows laugh.gif laugh.gif

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh. Assuming the set switches night to night, looks like my show is getting "setlist A". Would have much preferred B (Losing Carnies for The Pass/Dreamline/Middletown/2112 I can deal with) but I'm satisfied with either. smile.gif

I'm just glad that I'm gonna hear Grand Designs and Territories no matter what! 1022.gif

Kind of glad I'll be getting the 'A' setlist. Carnies is my favorite track on CA, I would hate to lose it to Seven Cities (I do realize I'm a minority that doesn't care for SCOG). As much as I do love Dreamline, I'm glad that I get to keep Body Electric and TSOR (I prefer that much more than 2112).

And Manhattan Project is still fine by me instead of Dreamline.

Looks like i'm getting A.

The Body Electric < Middletown Dreams

Bravado > The Pass (not by much)

Carnies > SCoG

Manhattan Project > Dreamline

The Spirit of Radio > 2112 (not a big fan them just playing Overture and Temples)

I would much rather have MD instead of TBE but I prefer the other 4 A songs.

The only other show that I would be able to make it to is Brooklyn and it looks like they're getting A as well. I won't complain since the rest of setlist is great!

A to b Different degrees

So much style without substance So much stuff without style It's hard to recognize the real thing It comes along once in a while

I feel like there trying to say something here... or maybe I'm just reading too much into it. Could there be something there hinting at the set lists maybe, maybe not?

QUOTE (LocalsBandGuy @ Sep 8 2012, 06:49 PM)
With Limelight included (apparently it was a venue issue that held them up and caused LL to be cut from the encore).  I'd have to think they'd move a couple songs around, for something like

If this is indeed true, I gotta say I'm even more psyched for the B list.  Looks like it's 2 or 3 shows this tour if they play these tunes tomorrow night.

Dreamline with the strings should work well.

Not a venue issue. The rest, I'd take with a grain of salt.

And my show is Seattle after a 10 day break so who knows what will happen at that point? Maybe some combo of A & B (assuming this is all true)?

(Love Dreamline but also love Manhattan Project....want to see BOTH....sigh)

QUOTE (likeclockwork @ Sep 8 2012, 09:32 PM)
QUOTE (Mark_L @ Sep 8 2012, 08:27 PM)
I read this on Counterparts... someone who apparently saw the actual 'B' setlist at the venue last night...

The Body Electric --> Middletown Dreams
Bravado --> The Pass
Carnies --> Seven Cities Of Gold
Manhattan Project --> Dreamline
The Spirit Of Radio --> 2112

That is accurate.

This is 100% accurate? I just want to make sure because of those fake setlists that came out the day before and got me really excited... If this is true, you are making a first time Rush concert goers life!!!! I absolutely love Dreamline, 7COG, and 2112!!!!

QUOTE (pfrushfan0122 @ Sep 8 2012, 07:44 PM)
I read this on Counterparts... someone who apparently saw the actual 'B' setlist at the venue last night...

Bravado --> The Pass

That is accurate.

This is 100% accurate? I just want to make sure because of those fake setlists that came out the day before and got me really excited... If this is true, you are making a first time Rush concert goers life!!!! I absolutely love Dreamline, 7COG, and 2112!!!!

If it is, you're gonna dig Dreamline live. It's always been one of their better live songs IMO.

QUOTE (pfrushfan0122 @ Sep 8 2012, 10:44 PM)

Bravado --> The Pass

That is accurate.

Everything that likeclockwork revealed about CA turned out to be true so I'd take his/her word on this.

Edited by ColdFireYYZ

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Sep 8 2012, 08:46 PM)
QUOTE (pfrushfan0122 @ Sep 8 2012, 10:44 PM)

Bravado --> The Pass

That is accurate.

Everything that likeclockwork revealed about CA turned out to be true so I'd take his/her word on this.

+1

Life = Complete (Almost, still need to see La Villa Live tongue.gif )

I think version B will come off live a little better, just MHO... I definitely will miss Carnies however, I wish they would replace HE or WTW, but that's not going to happen. But what I still can't get is why they played Caravan but not BU2B

Oh my god man.... Night 'B' is PHENOMENAL!!! I am disappointed by the Dreamline omission because Power Windows is my favourite album and I have already seen Dreamline a couple times. I would kill to see Manhatten Project, but anyone who says "oh this tour sucks", needs to seriously reevaluate themselves because RUSH is completely and utterly on point with this set-list. Losing It is a real glaring omission but, this tour is absolutely incredible.

QUOTE (pfrushfan0122 @ Sep 8 2012, 10:23 PM)
http://www.2112.net/powerwindows/tours/120907setlists.jpg

Here is confirmation from PW!!! I'm so stoked now, and hopefully they alternate them every night after night...
(Photo Cred: Eric from Power Windows)

YES!!!

QUOTE (pfrushfan0122 @ Sep 8 2012, 09:23 PM)

Here is confirmation from PW!!! I'm so stoked now, and hopefully they alternate them every night after night...

ohmy.gif Is the hand covering Limelight?! ohmy.gif

QUOTE (default236 @ Sep 8 2012, 10:52 PM)

No, it's Tom Sawyer and Spirit of Radio

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Sep 8 2012, 09:57 PM)
QUOTE (default236 @ Sep 8 2012, 10:52 PM)

No, it's Tom Sawyer and Spirit of Radio

doh.gif Thanks!

Wow that's awesome.i think that B set list is pretty rad and gives people going to more than one show some replay value.

Well i guess it's time to sell some of my music gear so i can make it to the St.Louis show since i have to wait till after thanksgiving to see them in Dallas.

By the way,is it against the rules to post gear you have for sale if the proceeds are going to fund a trip to a rush show?

Just asking. lol

QUOTE (eshine @ Sep 8 2012, 08:48 PM)
QUOTE (pfrushfan0122 @ Sep 8 2012, 10:23 PM)

YES!!!

No! I love Dreamline, but I still want to hear Manhattan Project...

We may learn the answer for sure, after Sunday's show in DC. Edited by GeddyRulz