Clockwork Angels Tour Setlist

Tombstone Mountain

what's your opinion of the setlist?  

501 members have voted

1. 1. what's your opinion of the setlist?

• Chubby Jimmy...it don't get no better than this
    • Thumbs up...it rocks
    • Thumbs down...Screw the 70's
    • The Finger...This is an atrocity!
    • The Stink Palm...we're gettin' robbed!

It was awesome until they got to the last few songs. I can't complain but I'm a little bummed at the lack of 2112. Edited by USB Connector

Lot's of 80's songs I love (Power Windows is one of my favorite albums). Lot's of the new album which isn't nearly as upsetting as S&A. I love the new album! Lots of songs my girlfriend will love seeing (her first show!) She loves The Body Electric so I'm glad that she'll get to see that smile.gif I'm very excited to hear the strings and not one.. not two.. but THREE solos from Neil.

I'm stoked...see'in them Sunday...Disappointed that losing it didn't make it. However the more I think about it, what 60 year old would want to sing, or, play a song about losing your Passion and skill every night?

Be kind of depressing I would think...

I'm excited! 1022.gif

Edited by Tombstone Mountain

Im a RUSH fan and yeah they don't always pick a set I totally agree with but holy f*ck all I can see tonight is you telling us many times how the set list sucks and how a RUSH gig is a 3 hour pee break so just wondering why you feel the need to stick around.

QUOTE (Sarge @ Sep 7 2012, 10:35 PM)
Im a RUSH fan and yeah they don't always pick a set I totally agree with but holy f*ck all I can see tonight is you telling us many times how the set list sucks and how a RUSH gig is a 3 hour pee break so just wondering why you feel the need to stick around.

i guess you're reading my sig about the pee break because i don't think i mentioned pee break once today in response to this pitiful setlist. i'm voicing my opinion more than once in a different way is that ok with you, and if it isn't i couldn't care less. trink38.gif

Seriously rethinking going. Not a bad set-list, but at record ticket prices, hard to justify. A surprising lack of staples in the list. A lot of '80s.

To concert-goers, how was geddy's voice holding up?

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Sep 7 2012, 10:33 PM)
I'm stoked...see'in them Sunday...Disappointed that losing it didn't make it. However the more I think about it, what 60 year old would want to sing, or, play a song about losing your Passion and skill every night?

Be kind of depressing I would think...

I'm excited! 1022.gif

I'm excited for you Duff-man! However, they should have included Losing It on this tour! All in all it was a very ggod set and I'm going to enjoy the hellout of it. Who knows maybe they'll include Losing It during the second leg of the tour along with BU2B and 7Cog!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (LotusLand @ Sep 8 2012, 12:00 AM)
A pathetic setlist for this band.  It is lazy. 

1/2 of these songs could be replace and NO ONE would care.

Terrtories, Red Sector A, Bravado, Force 10, Big Money, The Garden (beautiful song but not for a concert), Halo Effect all should be gone.

whatever dazed025.gif

QUOTE (LotusLand @ Sep 7 2012, 11:00 PM)
A pathetic setlist for this band. It is lazy.

1/2 of these songs could be replace and NO ONE would care.

Terrtories, Red Sector A, Bravado, Force 10, Big Money, The Garden (beautiful song but not for a concert), Halo Effect all should be gone.

Lazy? I'm sorry, but lazy is the last word that comes to mind when looking at this setlist.

You wanna know what would really be lazy? Regurgitating the songs we always hear on every single tour. Rush broke boundaries tonight and more than ever they played for THEMSELVES. Right...challenging, refreshing material from the 80s is real "lazy".

That's the most bulls*** setlist I've ever seen. 4 songs from PoW (ONE OF THEIR WORST ALBUMS EVER) and not even the best one (Marathon)? 2 songs from Signals and Moving Pictures: REALLY??? They are complete dumbasses and will never ever be the greatest band ever...

My dad now doesn't even want to go anyone because the setlist is a giant pile of s***

angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif