Official Opening Nite Setlist Blowout

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

New to this forum. Huge fan and as excited as I am for this tour the wait until Charlotte will be excruiating! Especially with Territories and Jacobs Ladder! Can't wait for the rest of setlist!

Looking forward to some good Rush conversations!

QUOTE (GotPeart @ Sep 7 2012, 07:25 PM)
New to this forum. Huge fan and as excited as I am for this tour the wait until Charlotte will be excruiating! Especially with Territories and Jacobs Ladder! Can't wait for the rest of setlist!

Looking forward to some good Rush conversations!

Welcome...great night to join.

QUOTE (default236 @ Sep 7 2012, 07:26 PM)
QUOTE (dethroned emperor @ Sep 7 2012, 05:23 PM)
TRF crashed for about a minute on me,but its working now.(obviously) wink.gif

Same here.

I'm guessing server overload. The show hasn't even started!

QUOTE (OGr8imL84AD8inF8sBlackSedan @ Sep 7 2012, 05:07 PM)
QUOTE (dtpoet @ Sep 7 2012, 07:07 PM)
That would take the fun out of tonight.  Please dont post the whole list!!

Stop reading this thread!!!! laugh.gif

This. We're here because we're fully torqued for tonight. Steer clear of this thread, because we want it all!!

QUOTE (default236 @ Sep 7 2012, 07:21 PM)
QUOTE (OGr8imL84AD8inF8sBlackSedan @ Sep 7 2012, 05:19 PM)
Is RIAB down?

RIAB is down as of now and TRF just crashed on me but clearly it's working now.

We didn't crash, but the server tech is tweaking some performance settings, and that might make things hang up for a bit here and there.

Any pre-videos?

Setting here in Florida with anticipation

I got a few chills thinking about the cool fans about to ROCK out!

226 User(s) are reading this topic (141 Guests and 4 Anonymous Users):

Cygnus The God Of Balance, default236, OGr8imL84AD8inF8sBlackSedan, jesse2112, nfcsaints, dethroned emperor, losingit2k, professornutbudder, The Starman, gangsterfurious, English Muffin, prime mover 2112, Animate, subdivisor, SchemingDemon, xx2112xx, dtpoet, Earthling2112, Todem, nobodys hero, jkt2112, bigalfan, CollinRush, PocketfullofSilver, micgtr71, ALifeson85, Prince of Tyrus, bscsmkr, ReGorLaTroy, Sawyer Rocinante, Clacke, Kubla~Khan, deodato4, itslate98, hellion, darth by tor, napoleonj, eoja, Mara, The Gorsk, Sir Lerxst, Unattractive Truth, kevind2112, joe160, Earthshine_sf, mstmompj, PrismEye, StokieMarv, Transparent Green, mk2112, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1, GotPeart, ThinkingBig, OfficerRabbit, gotnoclass, launchpad67a, StarTaker, av450, Sheldon Cooper, better2112, theredtamasrule, irish_matt, briremo, The Garden of Rush, southpaw2k5, Brava Doh!, Showdonttell25, HemispheresserehpsimeH, gup84, FountainOfSyrinx, ReRushed, thorzeen, hamman, Shredder2, Mandalorian Hunter, GernTheFish, wbarr, hermy, guitarman2112, bobo32, mcooper87

653.gif trink39.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Cygnus The God Of Balance @ Sep 7 2012, 06:35 PM)
226 User(s) are reading this topic (141 Guests and 4 Anonymous Users):
Cygnus The God Of Balance, default236, OGr8imL84AD8inF8sBlackSedan, jesse2112, nfcsaints, dethroned emperor, losingit2k, professornutbudder, The Starman, gangsterfurious, English Muffin, prime mover 2112, Animate, subdivisor, SchemingDemon, xx2112xx, dtpoet, Earthling2112, Todem, nobodys hero, jkt2112, bigalfan, CollinRush, PocketfullofSilver, micgtr71, ALifeson85, Prince of Tyrus, bscsmkr, ReGorLaTroy, Sawyer Rocinante, Clacke, Kubla~Khan, deodato4, itslate98, hellion, darth by tor, napoleonj, eoja, Mara, The Gorsk, Sir Lerxst, Unattractive Truth, kevind2112, joe160, Earthshine_sf, mstmompj, PrismEye, StokieMarv, Transparent Green, mk2112, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1, GotPeart, ThinkingBig, OfficerRabbit, gotnoclass, launchpad67a, StarTaker, av450, Sheldon Cooper, better2112, theredtamasrule, irish_matt, briremo, The Garden of Rush, southpaw2k5, Brava Doh!, Showdonttell25, HemispheresserehpsimeH, gup84, FountainOfSyrinx, ReRushed, thorzeen, hamman, Shredder2, Mandalorian Hunter, GernTheFish, wbarr, hermy, guitarman2112, bobo32, mcooper87

653.gif trink39.gif bekloppt.gif

bekloppt.gif trink39.gif