Official Opening Nite Setlist Blowout

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

In 2000, Yes played a tour for the old school fans. Every song was at least 25 years old or older. I know its a pipe dream but for me, a similar tour from Rush would be the musical dream of my life. Anyone else here on board with a Rush show of songs that pre-date "Hold Your Fire"?

QUOTE (Don'tMeetInBars @ Sep 7 2012, 08:39 PM)
QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Sep 7 2012, 08:38 PM)
This is truly a set list for the diehard fans. The people who are going just for the hits are gonna be pissed laugh.gif

You want hits? Turn on the radio!

Deep cuts and new album: awesome. applaudit.gif

yes.gif

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Sep 7 2012, 08:38 PM)
This is truly a set list for the diehard fans. The people who are going just for the hits are gonna be pissed laugh.gif

i'm not a greatest hits fan but i like the deeper cuts along with side b selections but not all of them. the first set is just incredibly dull outside of the analog kid. i didn't buy a ticket yet but i'm actually not that excited about going.

QUOTE (kevind2112 @ Sep 7 2012, 08:43 PM)
Probably just me, but TSOR and TS as encores seem like a let down after the epicness so far.

while i wont be headed for the exits early...it does beat working man tongue.gif

QUOTE (glennb2112 @ Sep 7 2012, 08:44 PM)
Probably just me, but TSOR and TS as encores seem like a let down after the epicness so far.

while i wont be headed for the exits early...it does beat working man tongue.gif

Maybe it's time to bring back In The Mood tongue.gif

QUOTE (kevind2112 @ Sep 7 2012, 07:46 PM)

Maybe it's time to bring back In The Mood tongue.gif

Oh, HELL YEAH!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif

Seeing Alex shred on Working Man last tour was one of the highlights of the entire night for me!