Breaking News: Spoiler Alert

QUOTE (thizzellewashington @ Sep 6 2012, 07:04 PM)
Really, nothing? You'd think the dress rehearsals would have started by now.

It's not like someone is tweeting away spoilers at the rehearsals while they're happening. If we hear anything it probably won't be until it's over. This time tomorrow night we'll know what they're playing, so there isn't that much of a wait left.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Sep 6 2012, 06:24 PM)
i'm glad i won't be home until late tomorrow night. i won't have to endure all of the hoax setlist threads tomorrow. the real setlist will be revealed by the time i get home. biggrin.gif

10 bucks says you hate it

QUOTE (drgrendel @ Sep 6 2012, 07:47 PM)
I really like both PW and HYF. IMO, Second Nature would seem to fit rather well in the CA setlist.

2.gif

goodpost.gif

Second Nature is in my top five favorite Rush songs. Has been for a long time. I sincerely hope this is true. I just hope they don't do an acoustic version of it.

QUOTE (johndyar @ Sep 6 2012, 07:51 PM)
I really like both PW and HYF.  IMO, Second Nature would seem to fit rather well in the CA setlist.

2.gif

goodpost.gif

Second Nature is in my top five favorite Rush songs. Has been for a long time. I sincerely hope this is true. I just hope they don't do an acoustic version of it.

good to see people here who like rush!

QUOTE (johndyar @ Sep 6 2012, 07:51 PM)
I really like both PW and HYF.  IMO, Second Nature would seem to fit rather well in the CA setlist.

2.gif

goodpost.gif

If the rumor hold true, as of right now we are not only getting 12 new songs from one of their best album ever-Clockwork Angels but we are also getting 2 songs (Losing It & Second Nature) that they've never played live. That is truly mixing it up in my opinion.

This is going to be an Epic Tour!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Nobody's Hero and Second Nature both have cringe worthy lyrics. "I knew he was different in his sexuality" makes me a little sick when I hear it.

I don't like Second Nature either. "Folks are basically decent"

We'll see. It's still freakin' Rush and Clockwork Angels will be the epic part of the concert for me

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Sep 6 2012, 08:10 PM)
Nobody's Hero and Second Nature both have cringe worthy lyrics. "I knew he was different in his sexuality" makes me a little sick when I hear it.

I don't like Second Nature either. "Folks are basically decent"

We'll see. It's still freakin' Rush and Clockwork Angels will be the epic part of the concert for me

I guess you'd prefer " I knew he was gay!" and "People are nice"?

facepalm.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Sep 6 2012, 09:12 PM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Sep 6 2012, 08:08 PM)
"Nobody's Hero", no thank you. If this is true, they picked one of the few songs I definitely don't want to hear.

It has strings, that's why they picked it!

yes.gif

Lame reason, string section or not.

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Sep 6 2012, 08:15 PM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ Sep 6 2012, 09:12 PM)
"Nobody's Hero", no thank you. If this is true, they picked one of the few songs I definitely don't want to hear.

It has strings, that's why they picked it!

yes.gif

Lame reason, string section or not.

Its a decent song, (I'd prefer "Cut to the Chase") but it will be better with Strings.

yes.gif

Still can't believe people have glazed over the live nation promo where it says" CLOCKWORK ANGELS TOUR FEATURING SONGS FROM ALL THEIR SECTORS."

The running theme we keep hearing runs in 2's "these 2 songs swapped out here" These 2 songs from power windows these 2 songs from counterparts etc.

I think we are going to see 2 songs from every record with the exception of Clockwork angels,

it's something they have never done and would please just about everybody including them.

Or i could be just as wrong as everybody else here is lol.

chances are they'll be a few more that i don't want to hear but if they are playing nobody's hero, i hope they play another song i don't like either before or after it so i can take an extended beer/pee break.

QUOTE (gangsterfurious @ Sep 6 2012, 03:47 PM)
Nobody's Hero. Meh.

I guess I know when my pee break will be. trink36.gif

I see lot's of pee break potential here. I might actually be able to drink a little more than I normally would since there will be so many opportunities to void my bladder.

QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Sep 6 2012, 08:30 PM)
QUOTE (gangsterfurious @ Sep 6 2012, 03:47 PM)
Nobody's Hero. Meh.

I guess I know when my pee break will be.  trink36.gif

I see lot's of pee break potential here. I might actually be able to drink a little more than I normally would since there will be so many opportunities to void my bladder.

they'll definitely be lots of people roaming around if they are playing those songs. laugh.gif