Tour Book Confirms Dog and Hydrant

hermy

QUOTE (Alchemical @ Sep 6 2012, 11:46 AM)
Signals in its entirety? Doubtful.

4-5 songs (Subdivisions, The Analog Kid, New World Man, Losing It, The Weapon) off of Signals? Likely.

Damn!!

Now I have to change my predictions.... wacko.gif

QUOTE (hermy @ Sep 6 2012, 09:51 AM)
QUOTE (Alchemical @ Sep 6 2012, 11:46 AM)

4-5 songs (Subdivisions, The Analog Kid, New World Man, Losing It, The Weapon) off of Signals? Likely.

Agreed.

+2

I love Signals but I think they'll do 3, max. They just have too big a catalog, combined with all the CA that will be played...

Heavy on Signals = a LOT lighter on other material, and it won't be any of the staple songs being left out.

Edited by Brava Doh!

QUOTE (pdurbin22 @ Sep 6 2012, 12:59 PM)
Well, this all but confirms Signals will be getting special attention in the set. At least that means I have an extremely good chance of finally hearing ANALOG KID!!!

Sorry...but the artwork on the tourbook confirms nothing regarding the set list.

2.gif

QUOTE (Alchemical @ Sep 6 2012, 12:46 PM)

I say two songs, three songs max, with a mention by Geddy about the anniversary. With all or most of CA to play (it's a 66 minute album, remember) and many other albums and songs to represent, I don't see how they can commit that much time to Signals.

QUOTE (syrinxstarman @ Sep 6 2012, 11:59 AM)
SPOILER BELOW

Or it's just representative of the Watchmaker's dalmatian from the book.

Yep That's what I was going to say. The Dalmation is " Martin" The Watchmaker's clockwork robotic dog in the book. But its nice to see it all coming together. Regardless, its the 30th anniversary of Signals and we might get about 5 songs from it: (Subdivisions, The Analog Kid, New World Man, Digital Man and Hopefully Losing It!)

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 6 2012, 12:03 PM)

I say two songs, three songs max, with a mention by Geddy about the anniversary. With all or most of CA to play (it's a 66 minute album, remember) and many other albums and songs to represent, I don't see how they can commit that much time to Signals.

You're reading my mind from a few posts back, boss.

QUOTE (pdurbin22 @ Sep 6 2012, 11:59 AM)
Well, this all but confirms Signals will be getting special attention in the set. At least that means I have an extremely good chance of finally hearing ANALOG KID!!!

No it doesnt A tour book is just that a TOUR BOOK! nothing more

Well, it's 99.875% certainty we'll be hearing Subdivisions ... b_sigh.gif ...again.... b_sigh.gif ... whether or not there is anything else played from the album. Can you tell I'm not a big 'Subdivisions' fan? I hope it's not too obvious? wacko.gif b_sigh.gif

QUOTE (Brava Doh! @ Sep 6 2012, 01:06 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 6 2012, 12:03 PM)

You're reading my mind from a few posts back, boss.

I was in the process of posting mine when you posted yours. cool.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 6 2012, 01:03 PM)

Exactly. It's a pretty sure thing that we'll be hearing Tom Sawyer, 2112, another Moving Pictures song and one from Permanent Waves. So if they were to play 5 signals songs, throw in a drum solo and an encore and there's your setlist.

QUOTE (HalfwayToGone @ Sep 7 2012, 07:47 AM)
I'd be happy if they just played "Digital Man" for a change. Amazing chops on that one.

Hmmm...didn't they play Digital Man on the first leg of the SNA tour? I recall it being like the second or third song of the set...and that it sounded really sloppy and muddy to me. Sounded way better on the SNA Live CD.

QUOTE (The Mighty Dudad @ Sep 7 2012, 09:10 AM)
QUOTE (HalfwayToGone @ Sep 7 2012, 07:47 AM)
I'd be happy if they just played "Digital Man" for a change.  Amazing chops on that one.

Hmmm...didn't they play Digital Man on the first leg of the SNA tour? I recall it being like the second or third song of the set...and that it sounded really sloppy and muddy to me. Sounded way better on the SNA Live CD.

They played it on both legs, so I can't see it being brought back.