New Backstage Goodies!!

hermy

I like the bee design as well. My other faves are the one of the inside of a clock tower and the all gray one with the space ship.

Love the trucker shirt, but I'm confused about sizing. These are the same sizes that Rush has always had right?

EDIT: the sizes are on the airship t-shirt http://www.rushbackstage.com/rushbackstage...hirt/index.html

Edited by USB Connector

What the hell is the Bee? I want one of those cool red Rush hoodies from the VIP package and am pissed I didn't order it now.

I want the red shirt with the clockwork/album cover design on the black/w red. You know, reversed.

Going to Toronto and Rushcon so really hoping to grab some swag there. Honestly not thrilled with those.

I was hoping they would have put this stuff on the market last week so I could get some new swag to wear to the Manchester show. Being a great big fat ass, I cannot expect to get shirts that will fit me at a merch table.

QUOTE (Running Rebel @ Sep 6 2012, 04:00 PM)
What the hell is the Bee?  I want one of those cool red Rush hoodies from the VIP package and am pissed I didn't order it now. 

I want the red shirt with the clockwork/album cover design on the black/w red.  You know, reversed.

Going to Toronto and Rushcon so really hoping to grab some swag there.  Honestly not thrilled with those.

The bee is the symbol of the Watchmaker, who has honey bees and appreciates their ordered, regimented society.

The bee is also the symbol of Napoleon, especially the way it is drawn on CA. Maybe a bit of homage to Bastille Day? confused13.gif Or is that pushing it confused13.gif

Edited by Animate

QUOTE (Running Rebel @ Sep 6 2012, 04:00 PM)
What the hell is the Bee? I want one of those cool red Rush hoodies from the VIP package and am pissed I didn't order it now.

I want the red shirt with the clockwork/album cover design on the black/w red. You know, reversed.

Going to Toronto and Rushcon so really hoping to grab some swag there. Honestly not thrilled with those.

The bee is the symbol of the Watchmaker in the Clockwork Angels story.

Some sweet shirts indeed, but is it me or do they have less variety then they had on previous tours? confused13.gif

QUOTE (softfilter @ Sep 9 2012, 03:11 PM)
Some sweet shirts indeed, but is it me or do they have less variety then they had on previous tours? confused13.gif

In terms of color? Yeah, normally they have a few shirts that are other than black for guys. Now they have some random red bee and a grey all over print. I know it says blue but it looks grey.

Edited by USB Connector

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Sep 9 2012, 02:29 PM)
QUOTE (softfilter @ Sep 9 2012, 03:11 PM)

In terms of color? Yeah, normally they have a few shirts that are other than black for guys. Now they have some random red bee and a grey all over print. I know it says blue but it looks grey.

Well I never thought about that, but I was thinking there has been more variety/ choices in different shirt designs previous tours. confused13.gif

I wish they would add some more stuff for us girls. Quite frankly I think the shirts they offer for women aren't that great, and thongs, come on... Who is going to know I'm a Rush fan if the only other items I can buy are a thong?

Gimmie a break.

sad.gif

I bought the keychain and the drawstring bag. They are both really excellent quality. We'll be ordering shirts here and there as we have extra money. We spent way too much on swag last tour and had to reign it in a bit this one...especially since I bought the CD, vinyl AND the book before the concert. tongue.gif