Nobody's Hero?

Transparent Green

QUOTE (Transparent Green @ Sep 5 2012, 05:05 PM)
I haven't read thru every string-related thread...but Nobody's Hero had a string score by Michael Kaman. This one would appear to be a prime candidate for strings.

Just puttin' it out there.

goodpost.gif

Agreed...a good choice and a great song!

I really didn't like this song when it was on the radio in '94 (mostly because hearing "I knew he was different in his sexuality" didn't compute with my 13 year old ears), but I've come to discover what a beautiful and well-realized song it is.

This wouldn't be a stretch in the least to hear on this tour. It already has a string arrangement, it hasn't been played in 15 years and it was a single that at one point got decent radio play.

I'd bet good money they're going to play it.

QUOTE (Transparent Green @ Sep 5 2012, 06:05 PM)
I haven't read thru every string-related thread...but Nobody's Hero had a string score by Michael Kaman.  This one would appear to be a prime candidate for strings.

Just puttin' it out there.

OMG, I love that song and I had no idea Michael Kamen did the score.

That guy was awesome. R.I.P.

I praised him here: Michael Kamen

I would LOVE to hear Nobody's Hero. Rooting for it!

Great song!

I worry about narrow minded people making comments in the audience though. Or, worse yet, booing???

QUOTE (Test4Eco23 @ Sep 5 2012, 11:14 PM)
This song crossed my mind a while back as a possibility on this tour. I think there's more than a good chance they will play it and dedicate it to Andrew McNaughton.

Just a thought...

Great point, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it this tour.

QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Sep 5 2012, 08:14 PM)
If not for The Speed of Love it would be my least favorite from CP.

If not for nobody's hero, there would be only two listenable songs on counterparts.

The time is now again to bring back this wonderful emotional song. Perfect opportunity. I really hope they'll play it. I'd like to hear every song they put strings to on this tour as well. Timing is everything. Well, next to location. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Snyder80 @ Sep 6 2012, 02:35 AM)
Great song!

I worry about narrow minded people making comments in the audience though. Or, worse yet, booing???

I can't speak for the Couterparts tour but I saw the T4E tour three times and no such thing happened during the song. I don't see why it would happen now and i'm not sure what would make you think that?