If they play The Garden . . .

sb2112

It will be the first time since Mystic Rhythms on Power Windows that the last song on an album has been played live. Since then, they've never played whatever the last song on the album was.

Just a random stat. Feel free to contribute your own random tour stats. tongue.gif

Cool stat - I didn't think of that. They'll almost definitely play it given that they have strings out with them and the strings are more prominent here than in any other new song.

Also, most closing tracks since '87 haven't been very good, IMO. "High Water," "You Bet Your Life," "Carve Away The Stone," and "Out of the Cradle" aren't exactly their best material. "The Garden", though, is amazing so I can't wait to hear it!

(I do quite like "We Hold On," "Available Light" and "Everyday Glory" as well).

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Sep 3 2012, 02:41 PM)
They'll play it! Other than Available Light, The Garden is the only closer song since Power Windows they've recorded that should appear on a RUSH set list. Everything else has been pretty lame.

yes.gif

I don't know about that...Everyday Glory is a GREAT song that would fit in any Rush set list.

Edited by johndyar

QUOTE (johndyar @ Sep 3 2012, 01:50 PM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ Sep 3 2012, 02:41 PM)
They'll play it! Other than Available Light, The Garden is the only closer song since Power Windows they've recorded that should appear on a RUSH set list. Everything else has been pretty lame.

yes.gif

I don't know about that...Everyday Glory is a GREAT song that would fit in any Rush set list.

goodpost.gif