What songs do we know so far???

Snow-Dog2112

QUOTE (Snow-Dog2112 @ Sep 2 2012, 11:36 AM)
They only ones that i know of so far (heard from interviews) are,

1. The Spirit of Radio
2. Tom Sawyer
3. Carnies
4. 2112

anything else?!?!?!? confused13.gif

Something tells me they're gonna play "Limelight." And "Free Will." And "YYZ."

Going off of what songs they usually play, we can suspect these songs below. I feel pretty much guaranteed that all of these will be played

Tom Sawyer

Limelight

YYZ

Freewill

TSOR

Working Man

Closer to the Heart

Subdivisions

2112 overture/temples

Then a few songs from CA

Clockwork Angels

The Anarchist

Carnies

The Wreckers

The Garden

Seven Cities of Gold

Headlong Flight

QUOTE (BU2BoneU @ Sep 2 2012, 10:51 AM)
Going off of what songs they usually play, we can suspect these songs below. I feel pretty much guaranteed that all of these will be played

Tom Sawyer
Limelight
YYZ
Freewill
TSOR
Working Man
Closer to the Heart
Subdivisions
2112 overture/temples

Then a few songs from CA

Clockwork Angels
The Anarchist
Carnies
The Wreckers
The Garden
Seven Cities of Gold
Headlong Flight

I don't think they'll play Closer to the Heart this time around, as well as 2112.

But expect 2112 in it's entirety in coming tours. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (BU2BoneU @ Sep 2 2012, 07:51 AM)

Tom Sawyer
Limelight
YYZ
Freewill
TSOR
Working Man
Closer to the Heart
Subdivisions
2112 overture/temples

Then a few songs from CA

Clockwork Angels
The Anarchist
Carnies
The Wreckers
The Garden
Seven Cities of Gold
Headlong Flight

I think they will drop Working Man and CTTH.

But you are right about the other songs.

QUOTE (ClassicB @ Sep 2 2012, 12:12 PM)
Please no 2112 Oveture\Temples and Working Man and LaVilla and Leave That Thing Alone and Freewill and Stick It Out and ........ Enough of the songs that have been played to death!

it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see all of those songs added to the setlist. they know we want to hear the same stuff over and over and over again. sarcasm.gif

Confirmed 100%:

Tom Sawyer

The Spirit of Radio

The Anarchist

Carnies

Pretty much guaranteed:

YYZ

Limelight

Subdivisions

Clockwork Angels

Caravan

BU2B

The Wreckers

Headlong Flight

The Garden

Very likely:

La Villa Strangiato

Freewill

Xanadu (Probably not in full but it's been a while)

Losing It (There are two violinists in the string quartet plus it's the 30th anniversary of Signals, I'd say it's a shoe-in)

Far Cry (Only S&A song on setlist)

Edited by Alchemical

QUOTE (Alchemical @ Sep 3 2012, 06:45 AM)
Confirmed 100%:
Tom Sawyer
The Spirit of Radio
The Anarchist
Carnies

Pretty much guaranteed:
YYZ
Limelight
Subdivisions
Clockwork Angels
Caravan
BU2B
The Wreckers
Headlong Flight
The Garden

Very likely:
La Villa Strangiato
Freewill
Xanadu (Probably not in full but it's been a while)
Losing It (There are two violinists in the string quartet plus it's the 30th anniversary of Signals, I'd say it's a shoe-in)
Far Cry (Only S&A song on setlist)

I would really hate to see caravan and BU2B again

They should play Countdown (where's that vomiting person?) since Bam Bam shut down NASA and now they have to chop down 500 trees so they can move one of the shuttles to it's final resting place in tree-hugging California. How ironic.

I'm sure there's a lyric that applies. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (dtpoet @ Sep 3 2012, 10:50 AM)

OMG - if one more person mentions Countdown or Chemistry, I am going to vomit - uncontrollably!

Take your antiemetic, because I'd like to see both Chemistry and Countdown performed live --even Signals in it's entirety, but that will never happen.

sad.gif b_sigh.gif

Edited by substancewithoutstyle

There are songs we'd all like to see. I have to admit that I never thought they'd play Presto, but they did. However, there is a bit of reality that has to viewed as well. They can't play all of Signals if they are playing all or most of CA. If they play a more than usual amount if Signals, I just think Chemistry and Coundown are 7 & 8 on the list of choices.

As for the older ballads, I love Tears. Back in the predawn era of CDs, I spliced together what I called my "ballad trio" that consisted of Panacea, Tears, & Madrigal. I'd love to hear anyone of those. However, this still is a concert. Just because there are strings doesn't mean it has to be a quiet, gentler Rush on stage.

Sorry if it appeared I was hating on anyone (finally got to use that word. I can see my teenagers eyes rolling in disgust - lol)

QUOTE (dtpoet @ Sep 5 2012, 07:09 AM)
There are songs we'd all like to see. I have to admit that I never thought they'd play Presto, but they did. However, there is a bit of reality that has to viewed as well. They can't play all of Signals if they are playing all or most of CA. If they play a more than usual amount if Signals, I just think Chemistry and Coundown are 7 & 8 on the list of choices.

As for the older ballads, I love Tears. Back in the predawn era of CDs, I spliced together what I called my "ballad trio" that consisted of Panacea, Tears, & Madrigal. I'd love to hear anyone of those. However, this still is a concert. Just because there are strings doesn't mean it has to be a quiet, gentler Rush on stage.

Sorry if it appeared I was hating on anyone (finally got to use that word. I can see my teenagers eyes rolling in disgust - lol)

goodpost.gif