Twitter feed from Manchester

Snaked

I'm not going to spend the entire show tweeting.

But I will upload some photos and mention songs.

Perhaps during intermission and then again after the show I can post everything smile.gif

And depending on WiFi at the hotel I might even be able to get video of a song or two up.. but there are no promises since we all know hotel WiFi can SUCK.

QUOTE (fansince1979 @ Sep 3 2012, 09:00 PM)
QUOTE (briremo @ Sep 1 2012, 10:05 PM)
i thought it came out the day before the show...

btw, following!

Right, it was posted the day before, so if that happens again, we'll know the setlist on Thursday the 6th. All you have to do is search "setlist" on RIAB and it pulls it up.

It was hard to keep a full production rehearsal under wraps in an outdoor arena.......people there the day before heard the whole show just by being close to the building. I wonder whats going to leak out of the Verizon Center in the coming days.

Hey, I don't know if anybody else is, but I will be Tweeting the set list from night two in Bristow, VA / Washington DC. I doubt they'll do any song swaps, but I'm happy to provide updates for anyone that's interested.

You can follow along at twitter.com/2ndNiteTweeter

There's no extra stuff there. I only set this up to Tweet the set list* since I had two friends that were interested.

*Is it set list or setlist, by the way?

Should we agree on a hash tag prior to the show?

#RushInManch perhaps? heheh

I will try and throw some posts to twitter, @RobJ_ but I will try and avoid spoilers. Maybe a pic or two. I am still trying to decide if I want to bring a real camera or not but I will surely snap a few with the phone, regardless.

I can't fricken wait!

QUOTE (thizzellewashington @ Sep 6 2012, 09:41 PM)
So like, if I follow this, will I get set list updates in real time? I don't care about pics or videos.

pretty much

QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ Sep 7 2012, 12:05 AM)
QUOTE (thizzellewashington @ Sep 6 2012, 09:41 PM)
So like, if I follow this, will I get set list updates in real time? I don't care about pics or videos.

pretty much

I will not be doing a play by play. I will tweet as many songs as I can without disrupting the show too much. Any real surprises will be tweeted quickly as well as a first and second set wrap up.