The Wreckers

Rush-O-Matic

I don't get why RUSH never put much effort into their video's! Anyhow, I really like The Wreckers, really catchy song and a good song imo. Hate seeing so much negativity on this forum though, If a person had never heard rush before and read through this forum they would be put off for sure!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Aug 31 2012, 10:32 PM)
What a terrible video. Looks like Roadrunner put about $8.00 into the budget for that one

You're being generous! It was more like: "What? You want to make a video to this song? You know we can't pay you. Well go ahead son, As long as you know we can't pay you."

wink.gif

QUOTE (NYM86 @ Aug 31 2012, 05:54 PM)
Argh. It bothers me that they had to jam so many little, unnecessary words into that chorus. This song could be so great.

I like the Wreckers, but agree that the chorus is another example of Neil subtly making a point fairly artfully throughout a song, only to clumsily hammer home his point in the chorus. Although I'd rather this be the case than when Neil does it right off the bat (While we might have precious little...).

Doesn't kill the song for me, thankfully. Great music. 1022.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Aug 31 2012, 08:56 PM)
That is possibly the worst Video ever.No Wait, Superconductor holds that crown!

laugh.gif

You couldn't be more correct. That superconductor video and song were the worst.

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Sep 9 2012, 03:50 PM)
I scanned a few youtube videos and it is used in the live show.  They were just killing two birds with one stone.  Good on them, you have to cut corners wherever you can in this economy.

This sounds like two spoilers. Please no spoilers in this subforum, doctor dazed025.gif