Autographs

Dscrapre

Sweet. My package made it to Cinci yesterday just before noon. I already hipped my buddy to this, and told him to keep an eye out for a bubble mailer with his address in both the delivery and return spots.

Well, my attempt is en route to Hamilton. Hoping for the best :) Will report back.

I've tried for Hamilton as well. Hopefully we'll both be successful. Thanks everyone for the information on how (and to whom) to send the item we'd like signed.

Actually, you can't send mail to any venue. Not all of them will hold and forward mail from fans to tours. Some places will toss your stuff right in the garbage. Check with any venue you're considering sending fan mail.

Just sent an email to Rogers Arena asking if they'll forward my stuff to the band. Hopefully they will.

Let me know what they say... I'd like to mail off a note of appreciation to the boys....!

Just sent an email to Rogers Arena asking if they'll forward my stuff to the band. Hopefully they will.

Let me know what they say... I'd like to mail off a note of appreciation to the boys....!

I'll make sure to let you know. Now I've got to decide if I want my Clockwork Angels vinyl or tourbook autographed. So many decisions.

SUCCESS!!! Had this waiting in the mailbox, could not be happier, It is so awesome the boys take the time to do this for the fans. Can't wait to get it framed and hang it. I sent it last week to the Cinci show, never thought I would get it back so fast!

http://s1317.photobucket.com/user/aviateur55/media/photob_zps10b281b9.jpg.html?src=pb

Edited by aviateur55
  • Like 1

This so great that you are getting stuff back. Love the separate pictures one so you can see which siggy belongs to which guy.....not for us true Rush fan just the casual observer..lol

I'll make sure to let you know. Now I've got to decide if I want my Clockwork Angels vinyl or tourbook autographed. So many decisions.

Thank you for contacting Rogers Arena with your question.

We recommend reaching out to the promoter and/or http://www.rush.com/ for information on where you can send them your fan mail. We will not be accepting any fan mail on their behalf.

Thank you for contacting Rogers Arena with your question.

We recommend reaching out to the promoter and/or http://www.rush.com/ for information on where you can send them your fan mail. We will not be accepting any fan mail on their behalf.

Well, that sounds like a 'no'. That's pretty shitty, but I guess venues must get kind of tired getting fan mail sometimes, and this kind of thing might be increasing in popularity. I'd really like to pass on a 'thank you' to the band, though... guess I'll have to send something to Rush HQ or something, that they'd maybe get after the tour. Too bad I couldn't just toss a note up on the stage... "Thank you so much for 'Where's My Thing?'!"

Just start from the last venue of the tour and work your way back until someone says yes. I called summerfest first and they said no. So I called cinci, and they were not only willing, but seemed enthused to do it. Success! My buddy Joe got some mail today!!

1069181_10201799398773145_568669237_n.jpg

Edited by HalfwayToGone