Autographs

Dscrapre

Frippy I was in AC too Ged sounded so much better in Hershey

I guess I didn't notice if he was having voice trouble or not; just so psyched to be there. There was no way we could make Baltimore so we went with AC. Hershey was not going to work either for us. Hoping for a tour next year!

Hcm, please post with any responses to emails, and include addresses for venues that will give mail to the tour. I am actually planning to write on behalf of my best buddy, who nearly choked on his own tongue when his cocktail straw fell out of his drink and bounced off Geddy's beautifully polished shoe back in '94. I figured I'd write as if I'm my friend and address the SASE to him directly. He'll be mighty surprised if and when it shows up in his mail.

I checked most venues from the last leg of the US tour. I would email upcoming shows venues. It seemed the ones willing to forward mail got back to me quick and with an address to use. Sorry I don't have any for this leg. I got really lucky with Hershey.

Answering my own question here. There's very little time left, but Cincinnati will accept mail and give it to the tour. If you overnight it today it will get there Monday, and the tour arrives Tues. morning. The young lady I spoke with there was very helpful, and seemed to know every detail of the process. She assured me that anything arriving Monday will be plenty of time for them to forward something to the tour. Didn't ask about mail arriving first thing Tues, but I expect that may be cutting it too close.

Riverbend Music Center

6295 Kellogg Ave

Cincinnati, OH 45230

We'll see. As long as it gets there by sometime Monday, it's just a matter of whether the band has the time and energy on Tues. I sent a BTLS DVD booklet and a note on behalf of my best friend, and addressed everything to him for the return mailing. We met Alex and Ged together on the counterparts tour, so I have one of Alex's picks from that tour as a backup/companion gift for his upcoming birthday this fall, whether the booklet gets signed or not.

Got this back from the Saratoga show :)

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e365/Natedawg1647/1013073_4864266651813_1965463773_n_zps107b44e0.jpg

sweet! Alex looks like he had a heavy hand or a bad Sharpie on that one. Geddy's is much clearer then on mine . I still can't figure out how to post pictures hete though.

good luck on yours halfway

Thanks. Like I said, it's not for me. I got my hemispheres cd booklet signed last November, and posted a photo in a couple of threads when it arrived. Took three weeks to get back to me, and I had assumed it was gone forever.

Please post a photo hcm—you have to upload it to the net somewhere (there are lots of different sites that will host photo albums), then come here and use the full reply options. Find the little image icon and click it, and it will pop up a field for you to put in the URL for the image. iPhone and iPad don't work, because the site uses flash for the advanced post options. I have even tried putting in the HTML code for posting images from my ipad, and the site gives a message saying it's not allowed. I hope that helps.

I checked most venues from the last leg of the US tour. I would email upcoming shows venues. It seemed the ones willing to forward mail got back to me quick and with an address to use. Sorry I don't have any for this leg. I got really lucky with Hershey.

Did the Pepsi in Colorado?