Autographs

Dscrapre

I just got back my autograph picture from the Anaheim show on Nov. 17 of last year. Have no idea why it took so long but I really forgot all about it. I'll put up a picture of it soon.

I was there what a great show!!

I just got back my autograph picture from the Anaheim show on Nov. 17 of last year. Have no idea why it took so long but I really forgot all about it. I'll put up a picture of it soon.

And I thought a month was long!

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae157/BushmillJack/JacobRush.jpg

My son loves to play his drums while watching Neil on TV. He even asks for the "drum movie" which is the Taking Center Stage DVD. As you can see in the picture he copies what Neil does right down to twirling the sticks. He'll even put his toy xylophone next to him so he can play the chorus of The Spirit of Radio.

• Like 1

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae157/BushmillJack/JacobRush.jpg

My son loves to play his drums while watching Neil on TV. He even asks for the "drum movie" which is the Taking Center Stage DVD. As you can see in the picture he copies what Neil does right down to twirling the sticks. He'll even put his toy xylophone next to him so he can play the chorus of The Spirit of Radio.

That's awesome....and a personalized greeting from Geddy AND Neil!

I just got back my Clockwork Angels Tour book signed by all three guys from the Hershey Show...love that it was the show I attended. I tried last leg of the US tour with no luck, once my stuff was not sent back at all and once it was returned unsigned.

So do you all really believe this was signed by the band? My DH is telling me how can you be sure it isn't some worker bee?

I would post a picture but not sure how to do that

The signatures have been verified over the years...unless someone has been signing for the band for a LONG time, I'd say that it's the boys! Good stuff! I got my Hemispheres album signed the last time they came to Hershey! Glad someone else was able to get something signed here!

That is awesome I am so happy. I have been a fan since 10 years old. Now almost 50 and never thought to get autographs till this tour...lol.

They were spot on this show Ged's voice was prime and I loved the expression on Neil's face while playing The Garden

Edited by hcm

You wouldn't believe how I was for DAYS after my Hemispheres album cover came back signed! I've been a fan since 1976 and other than a few post cards from Neil in the mid 80's (thanks to Modern Drummer Magazine forwarding letters to him) that was it! To have something signed by the whole band is just amazing!

So glad someone understands. Not many Rush fans in my town.

I have some signed books by Neil.

You know what thrills me is the guys had to touch it to sign it...you know I'm touching something that some really super talented guys touched.

The are really good guys

• Like 2

I had the Beyond the Lighted Stage booklet and the Moving Pictures CD booklet signed for me and my husband at different venues over the last couple of years. Signatures match and it is so cool to have something to both of us. I plan on getting it framed with the pick I got in Atlantic City last month.

It is so cool and nice that they do this for their fans.

Cheers,

frippy

I only got photos on my phone,and probably 75% were cruddy....I have to take a good peek at them and decide if any are worth posting...As far as my tickets, I have them all in an album, so they'll probably just stay there...my wife suggested putting tickets with my Hemispheres cover, and maybe something else, but I'm pretty indecisive!

I had my hemispheres cd booklet signed in November. I wish I knew they'd give stuff to the band in Hershey. I was there too—not sure if I liked AC or Hershey better. I was planning to send something to tonight's show in NY state, but I just didn't get to it. Any other stops coming up that forward the mail??

I just emailed some venues to see which ones forward to band. I am thrilled to get one from the show I was actually at though

I just figured "I live here" so why not? As I've said, I was overly thrilled I got it back...considered sending something again this tour, but didn't want to be greedy....I got mine...let someone else get it!