Autographs

Dscrapre

I finally figured out how to post this. I got this back from Atlanta last week. I'm stoked...

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w484/eddiescott98/Rush/CA1.jpg

Wow!

That is just stunning! There's no other way to put it.

OK, I'm trying San Antonio this time around. Arena said they would forward stuff, but make no guarantee, blah, blah. Last time I got a photo and CD cover signed, this time I'm sending some pictures I took opening night. Keeping fingers crossed!

Still no sign of my CD booklet sent to Seattle. I'm a bit pessimistic now that it's been 5 days since No1RushFan already received his album cover one state away from me. I guess my hemispheres CD will be missing a booklet from now on.

Does anyone know if the Toyota Center Houston forwards the mail? Has anyone had prior luck with getting anything signed there?

Thanks

An earlier post indicated that Houston would forward mail to the band.

** I sent one LP cover to Seattle and got that back a week later, signed (and personalized) by all three.

Seeing my success, my wife and daughter will both be sending merch to the Houston venue.

So I've been reading this thread and I'm getting mixed opinions. I want to send something to be signed for me, and one for one of my best friends. We're both huge fans, and she says Ghost Rider actually saved her life. Basically, should I send it in two separate packages, or two different venues or both or what? I was planning on going tomorrow to send them to San Antonio and Houston. haha. The note I was going to send would say basically what the second and third sentences of this post say, but if I'm sending separate packages then would that be a good idea? I just have some LP covers and I wanted to surprise her. We were both super disappointed they skipped Denver this tour because we've never seen them live yet, but this would be amazing!

Thanks!

Edited by linksword

People have generally been successful here, but there have been some disappointments too. Send more than one item hasn't seemed to be worthwhile, although you could try. Bottom line, though, be ready to lose what you sent forever. As I mentioned above my hemispheres booklet seems to be stuck somewhere in the mail vortex, although it's only 13 days since the show, so it's feasible it may dislodge itself and find my mailbox. There are those on here who either never got their item back or it was returned unopened or with no signatures.

I sent my license plate (RUSH1) to the Idaho Center, figured a smaller venue would work....sent to Neil I think....got it signed, back within a week....of course can't put it on the car now...ha! I did weigh it and get a tracking #.

After 24 days, my Hemi booklet finally showed up in my mailbox today (I had written it off completely). The envelope and CD thinline case look like they went to Hell and back. The booklet is only slightly marred, and it looks like a bunch of pranksters scribbled all over it with a sharpie:

401677_10200183964548299_1413717388_n.jpg

PSYCHED!!!!!!!!

After 24 days, my Hemi booklet finally showed up in my mailbox today (I had written it off completely). The envelope and CD thinline case look like they went to Hell and back. The booklet is only slightly marred, and it looks like a bunch of pranksters scribbled all over it with a sharpie:

401677_10200183964548299_1413717388_n.jpg

PSYCHED!!!!!!!!

It's about time!! I'm glad you got it back...

Well I got back my cd case from Houston. Not signed but at least I know someone saw it not like Philly where I am not even sure it got passed on.

Congrats to all those who got good results. I was hoping this would be the best christmas present ever for my hubby.

Send it to a show during the next leg, and check to be sure the venue is indeed forwarding mail to the tour. It could be that too many other people sent things to that show and they couldn't get to everything, or the band just didn't get a moment to sign anything that day.

So can anyone fill me in on who I should address the package (care of) to for the clockwork angels 2013? I am risking one of my Vinyl copies of Power Windows, so it wont be a total loss if I don't get it back, but I would hate to not get the package just because I addressed it to the wrong person.

I addressed my cd booklet to "RUSH Clockwork Angels Tour c/o Liam Birt". I'm hoping some vets here will post tour stops that will forward mail to the tour along with addresses. I'm planning to surprise a buddy this time around.