Autographs

Dscrapre

There is still time for KeyArena Seattle if you send something out today or even first thing Monday, and ship it express mail. Guaranteed by noon the next day if you go early, and I sent from the opposite coast (NJ)**update**it actually took an extra day, but keep in mind we're still recovering from the disaster followed by a nor'easter.

If my booklet comes back signed, I'll post a photo. This will be my first personalized item from Rush, although I have a few autographed things by them already--the framed hand-signed lithograph of the 2112 artwork, the framed CA manuscript page from the gold edition along with the signed book, a signed copy of Far And Away, and a copy of the DVD of Beyond The Lighted Stage signed by Geddy (a Fender special through Musician's Friend and other instrument mail order stores).

Edited by HalfwayToGone

Pretty bummed, looks like skunked again, I sent a vintage poster last tour, and to Cleveland over two weeks and never received anything back either time, it was hard each time to find a poster let alone two, and with the money spent on poster tubes and postage, I would have been better off buying the autographs elsewhere, oh well at least I tried. Anybody get anything back from Cleveland?

Anybody get anything back from Cleveland?

Got my Hemispheres cd jacket back Saturday, signed by all three. Sent it in a padded brown envelop with another SASE to the Q a week before addressed to Rush/Liam Birt at the Q's addy.

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn108/hetfieldinn/photo.jpg

Edited by CE24

Sent a poster tube,, with return address sticker and return postage, addressed to Rush/Liam Birt with delivery confirmation, was signed for the Tuesday before the show, so I know it was there. I would be ok with getting it back without signatures, but to send two posters and not receive anything back is a little frustrating. Great pic by the way CE24, I have been trying for years now to get signatures, you should feel blessed

Yes it does work , as everyone has said send what you want to the venue about 2 weeks prior to their arrival , make sure its something you can do without just in case and include return postage. Last tour I sent my numbered MP litho to The last stop in Washington and got it back a week after the show .

Include a new sharpie especially if you want them to sign something black ( I sent silver ) and address the package care of Road manager Rush and then the address of the venue.

I finally figured out how to post this. I got this back from Atlanta last week. I'm stoked...

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w484/eddiescott98/Rush/CA1.jpg

Nice! How'd you post the pic?

sweet! by the way, for anyone who wants to contribute to charity, Andrew McNaughtan's website is back up and running, and they have a few signed/numbered portraits of Geddy for sale. they must have just sold out of the last one of neil. this tour mail option is much better for those on a budget. Edited by HalfwayToGone

Finally got my album cover back from Atlanta. Must have gone through Cygnus X-1 and back! :LOLsign:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/AFTKalbumsignedPK2.jpg

:rush:

Sent my GRACE UNDER PRESSURE Album Cover to Seattle and got it back today, personalized and signed by all 3.

Psyched.

Totally friggin' psyched.

THANK YOU to the world's greatest band, who clearly love to give back.

Time for my RUSH tat.

:7up: :smoke: :D

:rush:

You're on the east coast? Did you use regular postage or some other option like priority? Just curious cuz mine's coming to north NJ. Hope it gets here soon.

I am from just outside Philly.

Nothing metered. All stamps.

It went Priority automatically, due to size.

If Neil is addressed to sign it, expect it to be addressed to YOU, i.e. "To Joe Shmoe", all so it will diminish its value/resellability. Such a ridiculously petty mindset of someone revered as being a "great", intelligent and successful- but really is someone tremendously cynical and insecure.

Many artists/actors/athletes do the same exact thing. If you have a problem with it, then don't get something signed.

I think it's a lot better policy than giving out a mass-produces 8x10 pre-signed glossy; or simply refusing to give autographs at all.

Well said. I'd add that if they just signed anything put in front of them generically, then their autographs would be essentially free, and worthless except for the sentimental value, which is much greater when they take the time to write your name on there (even if Liam or someone else writes it for them).

For me, I'm happy as hell they personalized it. I have NO intentions of ever having it leave my possession.

Don't criticize someone on the public eye unless you've been there yourself and have to deal with the crazies that are out there. (for the record - I thankfully have no clue what that's like).

• Like 1