Autographs

Dscrapre

QUOTE (32Ford @ Oct 27 2012, 08:09 AM)
Verizon Wireless Theatre in Atlanta said they would forward the mail. I sent a photo earlier this week. Had luck wtih them on The Time Machine Tour. Signed my 8x10. Trying another 8x10 made out ot my kids.

I sent my AFTK album cover to them too. Here's hoping!

I got this back from Buffalo today. Well my parents did, it's waiting for me at home until I get back. I'm surprised it worked when we sent it kind of late. I just wish the album cover wasn't roughed up a bit, but I don't care. I'm not selling it.

Edited by Union 5-3992

I received my signed Permanent Waves album (that I sent to Charlotte) yesterday! Can't wait to get it framed this week!

I'll post a picture - as soon as I figure out how. Anybody have any tips?

Just wondering... Can anyone tell me exactly WHY it's better to use stamps for the return package, as opposed to the laser-printed postage sticker? Doesn't seem like it would make any difference. What exactly is the logic behind this suggestion? Thanks in advance for help & replies.

Anyone receive signed items back from the Oct 12th Wells Fargo Center show? I sent my sons vinyl copy of 2112 to be signed, wanted to give it to him as an X-mas gift this year, but I haven't gotten anything back yet. It's been 2 weeks, I am starting to give up hope.

Still nothing from the Oct 12th Wells Fargo Center show :-(

Hate to say it, but this stuff is SO hit-and-miss, by its very nature. Sending things to venues DOES work a significant percentage of the time, but there just aren't any guarantees. Hope for the best, but keep your expectations under control. Best advice I could give anyone. I've collected autographs on and off for a few years, and you just never know.

And while we're on the subject, I must confess that I have quite the autograph seeking story that has developed over the last two months or so. I'm just debating about whether or not to explain it on here. It's a somewhat unique situation, and I'm thinking that I might benefit by input from you guys, but I'm just not sure. Let's put it this way. I think I'll probably share the story, but in order for me to really explain the full importance of the situation to me, I'll have to scan a number of images tonight. In this case, visual aids will definitely be required. No one's going to understand if I just describe what's going on. Yeah, I guess I'll scan that stuff tonight and give it the old college try on here. Look for what I hope you'll find to be a very interesting story on here tomorrow. And it goes without saying that anyone who can lend me a hand in this situation will be rewarded appropriately...

Just wondering... Can anyone tell me exactly WHY it's better to use stamps for the return package, as opposed to the laser-printed postage sticker? Doesn't seem like it would make any difference. What exactly is the logic behind this suggestion? Thanks in advance for help & replies.

Hello. My understanding is that it has something to do with the date that gets printed on what you refer to as the laser printed one. If postage is printed on October 15, for example, and the item it is attached to is still in their possession on October 30, that causes some type of problem for them. I'm sorry I can't give a better answer than that, but I'm pretty certain that is what it stems from...

Just curious if anyone has contacted any of the US arenas from the 13-Nov show onward?

If anyone does, maybe you can share what the arena said (will forward / will not forward).

Thanks in advance.

Hello. I got this response for the KeyArena

Thank you for contacting Seattle Center. KeyArena often receives fan mail via the US Postal Service at our facility for performers coming to KeyArena. The mail is passed onto the performers by asking the promoter to forward it to the tour.

Please be sure to include the artists name on the envelope. I am sure you understand that there is no guarantee of a response, but, we will pass it on to the appropriate people when possible. You can use the address listed below.

KeyArena at Seattle Center

305 Harrison Street

Seattle, WA 98109

I sent a photo in to the show in Atlanta, GA to be signed, I called in beforehand to make sure they accepted them. I also included a paid envelope inside to be sent back to me. 4 days after the concert and I got it back today! I was crying and shaking and I just couldn't believe it! ITS THE BEST DAY EVER! Edited by MusicalAbby2112

The mail just came and the Fly By Night cover I sent to have signed for my 12 year old daughter came back signed by all three. She cried when she opened the package and saw what it was. Really made both our day! Thank you RUSH!

If anyone can help me figure out how to upload the picture I will do so. Thanks!

Edited by LittleRed

Nothing from Wells Fargo either. You need stamps for return package because post office will not allow packages with prelaser postage to be sent unleas it is done at the time of sending. Something about homeland security