Autographs

Dscrapre

I called ahead to the venue and asked who was the artist liaison was.

I then put two albums in a box and had it weighed at the post office. They put postage on it and gave me the return postage and mailing label. I put it in an envelope with instructions and placed it in the box and mailed the whole thing to the venue.

I mailed it to the attention of the artist liaison as well as Rush.

It worked for me. Best of luck to you all.

First time poster here. I got this back from the Columbus, Ohio show. Looks great!

It's really cool that Geddy, Neil, and Alex take the time to sign stuff for their fans. I can't think of any other band of their status that would do this.

http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/jpeg/88715fcb0d82b8a409f871f59d83b395f01ab32.JPG

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a120/therm316/IMG_1803.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a120/therm316/IMG_1802.jpg

My 8x10 I got back from the Indy show. It's from the 2008 tour. I'm in the front row, just to the left of Neil's head, in the gray shirt.

I've gotten the address of the arena they're going to. Who do I address it to? Rush? Or to someone else who will give it to them? I plan on just sending my CD album sleeves and asking for signature on for me and another signature for a friend as a gift. I wanted the sleeves signed so I'd at least still own the album, or should I just send everything? I still got 6 days to send it out.

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Oct 13 2012, 02:32 PM)
I've gotten the address of the arena they're going to. Who do I address it to? Rush? Or to someone else who will give it to them? I plan on just sending my CD album sleeves and asking for signature on for me and another signature for a friend as a gift. I wanted the sleeves signed so I'd at least still own the album, or should I just send everything? I still got 6 days to send it out.

I sent mine to...

Rush / Liam Birt (Tour Manager)

C/O Venue

Street Address

City/State/Zip

Be sure to enclose a return envelope with appropriate postage for the item to be mailed back to you.

Make sure you use stamps and not prepaid postal sticker from the post office or it may not find it's way back to you.

I would recommend that you don't send anything you can't live without.

The signing depends on whether the venue will, in fact, forward to the band and if the band has time enough in their schedule that day to sign the item.

Also,when you send multiple items only one items tends to get signed.

...all the best and be sure to post the photo of what you receive back here.

Hi,

I sent out a cd insert to the Bridgeport, CT show. Yesterday I was real excited to see that it was sitting in my mailbox. It was signed by Neil and Alex which is awesome, but it would be incredible to have Geddy's signature on it as well. Has this happened to anyone? If so, has anyone tried to send it to another venue to get the missing members signature?

Thanks!

Gary

I sent a photo a few years ago and Neil didn't sign it. Usually Geddy personaiizes the item so that is strange he didn't sign your item. Never hurts to try again.

PLEASE REPLY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to send in a picture to be signed really soon... does anyone know of an arena that accepts them on the Eastern side of the US?!?!?!?!?

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Edited by MusicalAbby2112

QUOTE (MusicalAbby2112 @ Oct 20 2012, 09:00 PM)

I want to send in a picture to be signed really soon... does anyone know of an arena that accepts them on the Eastern side of the US?!?!?!?!?

I received an email from TD Garden in Boston, they will receive and pass along items to the artists for autographs

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Oct 22 2012, 12:08 PM)
Anyone recieve anything back from the CT show?

I had all but given up on my "Ghost Rider" book finding it's way back to me from the 10 October gig in CT.

Then, not long after my previous post, it arrived!

Signed by Neil Peart.

Super excited!!!

QUOTE (MusicalAbby2112 @ Oct 20 2012, 09:00 PM)

I just sent a record to the arena in Charlotte. May be worth a try.

Anyone receive signed items back from the Oct 12th Wells Fargo Center show? I sent my sons vinyl copy of 2112 to be signed, wanted to give it to him as an X-mas gift this year, but I haven't gotten anything back yet. It's been 2 weeks, I am starting to give up hope.