Happy Birthday Alex!

Animate

QUOTE (Animate @ Aug 27 2012, 04:32 PM)
As much as it would be a dream come true to tell Alex Happy Birthday, looking at the pathetic subject matter of active threads on this forum, as well as the immediate Delta Bravo tone of several replies here, it is fortunate that the Rush guys never actually visit!

You are taking this way too seriously.

If the band members would ever waste their time coming on here, they would realize the nature of places like this. They are simple Internet forums and nothing more

QUOTE (RushCanuck @ Aug 27 2012, 06:17 PM)
Happy Birthday, Alex. The birthday section in today's Globe and Mail (a Toronto newspaper) even mentioned today was Alex's birthday, complete with a nice picture of the birthday boy.

Nice! You can't put an image of it here can you?

Belated, but not belittled or borgotten. Happy Birthday, guy I'd most like to have a beer with on this planet! trink39.gif

Got to wish him a Happy Birthday in person in 2010. That was fun, and better than anything else I coulda said in the 15 secs of a M&G anyway. smile.gif

Happy B Day, Al.

What you chose not to play inspires me more than what anyone else could and did play....if that makes sense. Ha.

2.gif

QUOTE (The Gorsk @ Aug 31 2012, 04:37 PM)
Happy belated birthday Lerxst! I celebrated my 50th on the same day. Can't wait for the tour to roll into Phoenix. Only 87 more wakeups.

2.gif

Hey! Mine is the 27th, too! I'm 3 years behind you, though!

trink39.gif