VIP SWAG

Running Rebel

QUOTE (rocketom @ Aug 25 2012, 02:20 PM)
Did anyone see what Roger Waters VIP's are getting. It's pretty cool, it's a Statue of The Wall. It looks like its around 8x10 diameter. I think the VIP's are getting them as an extra gift from what it sounds like.

This makes me glad I'm getting a VIP seat without VIP SWAG or price. It would be so awesome to get a small Starman statue instead of a lame poster.

I've always been a little disappointed that Rush doesn't do more in the way of these kinds of packages. They have completely confirmed that their fans are the most loyal and dedicated going, and Rush fans have demonstrated they will spend the dough...so come on, put together something nice for a 100 people every show....a drawing for Neil's drumsticks, an autographed copy of Clockwork Angels, a drawing to watch the show backstage for each show, a spot in Geddy's fantasy baseball league...there are a lot of possibilities for capitalism here and do something really cool at the same time

QUOTE (Running Rebel @ Aug 25 2012, 12:15 PM)
Anyone got anything or heard anything yet? I can't bitch and stress about not getting tickets since they aren't mailing them, so I might as well whine about something, amirite?!

Nothing yet! With my luck, the two packs of goodies will arrive when

I'm down at the shows..

laugh.gif

2.gif 2.gif

cheer.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (rocketom @ Aug 25 2012, 07:20 PM)
Did anyone see what Roger Waters VIP's are getting. It's pretty cool, it's a Statue of The Wall. It looks like its around 8x10 diameter. I think the VIP's are getting them as an extra gift from what it sounds like.

Hope that's 8x10cms you're talkin there or u gonna get a shock when they deliver and start building it in your garden!!!

2.gif trink38.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (rushfanforever! @ Aug 25 2012, 10:54 PM)
QUOTE (Running Rebel @ Aug 25 2012, 12:15 PM)
Anyone got anything or heard anything yet?  I can't bitch and stress about not getting tickets since they aren't mailing them, so I might as well whine about something, amirite?!

Nothing yet! With my luck, the two packs of goodies will arrive when

I'm down at the shows..

laugh.gif

2.gif 2.gif

cheer.gif common001.gif

Received email notification today from VIP Nation

that the goodies are shipping via UPS and will arrive

next week! Woohoo!

Anyone else get an email yet?

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (HalfwayToGone @ Sep 1 2012, 10:08 AM)
Which date are you attending?  I haven't gotten any notification yet--not even for the KISS show I'm going to in 3 weeks.

I'm going to the 9/13 Indy & 9/15 Chicago shows....

You haven't heard anything yet for the Kiss show? Strange...

Maybe wait til next week or so and then contact them...

smile.gif

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Aug 25 2012, 08:37 PM)
I've always been a little disappointed that Rush doesn't do more in the way of these kinds of packages. They have completely confirmed that their fans are the most loyal and dedicated going, and Rush fans have demonstrated they will spend the dough...so come on, put together something nice for a 100 people every show....a drawing for Neil's drumsticks, an autographed copy of Clockwork Angels, a drawing to watch the show backstage for each show, a spot in Geddy's fantasy baseball league...there are a lot of possibilities for capitalism here and do something really cool at the same time

I agree. They should step up the game. Their opportunity is almost over to spread some love to those who have always expressed their undying gratitude and respect. Give something really special like a starman or a rubber Hemispheres brain (Neil would especially like to give that out).

same thing happened to me for Albuquerque for Time Machine tour... VIP swag didn't show for weeks after the opening night show.

It sucks, but I will not bitch and moan about it. I knew what I was getting into - the fact is that I got the VIP as plan B. Since I was unable to pull any decent seats in the presale or public sales (not for lack of trying!) and I wanted to travel for this show, I have settled for Plan B. Considering the prices on Stubhub for anything remotely close to the stage, I still think it was value at $275.)

Biggest downside - the decision to either buy or not buy the tourbook opening night...

QUOTE (cygnify @ Sep 5 2012, 02:35 PM)
Haven't heard a word about my VIP package for Manchester and that's in two days!

I just got an email.

We get the Commemorative VIP laminate and the VIP ticket at check in which is between 6 and 7:30. Go to the box office and look for the VIP Nation Sign.

I would think you'll get your email any minute here.

The rest of the items are being mailed after the show.

QUOTE (hermy @ Sep 5 2012, 02:47 PM)
Haven't heard a word about my VIP package for Manchester and that's in two days!

I just got an email.

We get the Commemorative VIP laminate and the VIP ticket at check in which is between 6 and 7:30. Go to the box office and look for the VIP Nation Sign.

Ugh, I don't want to carry that stuff around during the concert! I want it mailed to me and ahead of the concert. Can't wear the tee if you don't have it!

There. I knew I'd find somthing to bitch about. What can you expect for all that money to see a concert? ASDAGFR#%#$T^R%Fg

QUOTE (hermy @ Sep 5 2012, 02:47 PM)

I just got an email.

Just got the same email yesterday (but for Sunday's DC show). Unfortunately, there was no hint as to when the stuff would be shipped.