One Little Victory?

WavesandWindows

I have collected all the 2.gif albums including the live ones and have noticed something... Every album tour (not anniversaries) since the release of VP have featured One Little Victory... The only tours I have noticed not including it are R30 and Time Machine. So, do you guys think it will make a comeback on the CA tour or not....

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Aug 22 2012, 02:11 AM)
It's on R30.

Really? All I see from VT is Earthshine and Secret Touch.... I was going off the cd listing other than the unreleased songs like By-Tor doh.gif Sorry, my mistake... oops.gif

It's on R30.

no.gif

As for if they'll play it again, who knows? It's become very hard over the last few tours to predict what they'll play.

Edited by J2112YYZ

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Aug 22 2012, 07:58 AM)
It's on R30.

no.gif

As for if they'll play it again, who knows? It's become very hard over the last few tours to predict what they'll play.

See I didn't think they played it on R30 either.... Anyway, you are right about it being hard to predict the future Setlists for the kingly 2.gif

Anyway, I only wanted to know what people think about a possible comeback for the awesome song, I think it would be awesome to hear it after Neil's Solo as it opens with the drum fill....

QUOTE (WavesandWindows @ Aug 22 2012, 08:03 AM)
QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Aug 22 2012, 07:58 AM)
It's on R30.

no.gif

See I didn't think they played it on R30 either.... Anyway, you are right about it being hard to predict the future Setlists for the kingly 2.gif

Anyway, I only wanted to know what people think about a possible comeback for the awesome song, I think it would be awesome to hear it after Neil's Solo as it opens with the drum fill....

Neil likes a break after his solo these days. That's why the acoustic song(s) followed the solo for a couple of tours and then Alex instrumentals.

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Aug 22 2012, 09:59 AM)
QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Aug 22 2012, 08:58 AM)
It's on R30.

no.gif

yes.gif

It closed the first set.

Well, it's not on my R30 DVD/CD confused13.gif

Edited by J2112YYZ

The Time Machine tour was the first show they did not play it. And I am surprised they didn't. It's such an emotional song for them. Their first song back after the hiatus, and the lyrics certainly have a deeper meaning. I thought it would be a permanent fixture on every tour. Would not at all be surprised to see it included this go around. On an album I just don't care much for, it stands out along with Earthshine and Ghost Rider

I love Vapor Trails, but that is my least favorite song off of the album. I would love to hear Ghost Rider or anything they haven't already played, but I would prefer they keep time for old songs that are rarely/never played.

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Aug 22 2012, 09:42 AM)
The Time Machine tour was the first show they did not play it. And I am surprised they didn't. It's such an emotional song for them. Their first song back after the hiatus, and the lyrics certainly have a deeper meaning. I thought it would be a permanent fixture on every tour. Would not at all be surprised to see it included this go around. On an album I just don't care much for, it stands out along with Earthshine and Ghost Rider

If you watch Taking Center Stage, you'll see OLV was actually in the setlist, but never made it. sad.gif

QUOTE (DBJetsman @ Aug 22 2012, 02:36 AM)
Best song on Vapor Trails...best song in NFS: Hot Pursuit 2...

Sounds good to me. yes.gif

wtf.gif Best song on VT? Hey, I'm all for subjectivism, but c'mon!

QUOTE (sdhonda @ Aug 22 2012, 10:59 PM)
Also, WavesandWindows and others: http://www.2112.net/powerwindows/tours/Tours.htm

Complete list of setlists from every tour.

Thanks very much for that Setlist page, sdhonda....

Anyway, what's this Taking Center Stage thing that default236 Isis talking about, I have the Time Machine DVD but I don't see it in my special features. All it has is outtakes from the set opening videos, Tom Sawyer with the cast of those videos, Need Some Love and Anthem.... If somone could please tell me where Taking Center Stage is I'd be very thankful....

QUOTE (WavesandWindows @ Aug 23 2012, 03:33 AM)
Also, WavesandWindows and others: http://www.2112.net/powerwindows/tours/Tours.htm

Anyway, what's this Taking Center Stage thing that default236 Isis talking about, I have the Time Machine DVD but I don't see it in my special features. All it has is outtakes from the set opening videos, Tom Sawyer with the cast of those videos, Need Some Love and Anthem.... If somone could please tell me where Taking Center Stage is I'd be very thankful....

It's Neil's newest drumming video. Here's the clip I was referring to:

Pause at 0:15. trink39.gif

QUOTE (default236 @ Aug 23 2012, 06:44 AM)
QUOTE (WavesandWindows @ Aug 23 2012, 03:33 AM)

It's Neil's newest drumming video. Here's the clip I was referring to:

Pause at 0:15. trink39.gif

Oh wow, I've seen that clip before and I didn't even notice it!

QUOTE (WavesandWindows @ Aug 22 2012, 01:21 AM)
I have collected all the 2.gif albums including the live ones and have noticed something... Every album tour (not anniversaries) since the release of VP have featured One Little Victory... The only tours I have noticed not including it are R30 and Time Machine. So, do you guys think it will make a comeback on the CA tour or not....

OLV is a Little Great Tune and has a great power start from Neil! However, I don't think we'll see it on this tour. Too much of it will be taken up by CA songs. I actually don't think we'll see anything from VT on this tour unless its "Vapor Trails " which they've never played live but then what do I know?

confused13.gif