Official CA Tour Countdown Thread!

losingit2k

I have only about a little over a month and a half until Rush hits Philly again... It feels like such a long time, but its nothing compared to those who have to wait until may... It'll be here and then gone in no time. I think the anticipation can be the most exciting part sometimes....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Aug 22 2012, 08:06 AM)
Are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet?

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif
1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif
common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif
2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Yeah Duff, the wait is killling me too! Three weeks to go!

trink39.gif common001.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

On sept 7th I will definetly be hitting refresh on setlist.fm that night. For some bands I'm okay with surprises, but for this one I HAVE to know. If the selection of non-CA songs is awesome enough I'll have to upgrade my Edmonton tickets and/or get tickets for the Saskatoon show too. (Of course I have to assume that the crowd wouldn't be that great there)

QUOTE (bootlegguy @ Aug 26 2012, 12:32 AM)
On sept 7th I will definetly be hitting refresh on setlist.fm that night. For some bands I'm okay with surprises, but for this one I HAVE to know. If the selection of non-CA songs is awesome enough I'll have to upgrade my Edmonton tickets and/or get tickets for the Saskatoon show too. (Of course I have to assume that the crowd wouldn't be that great there)

I was thinking about trying to make the Saskatoon show....are the crowds typically not that into concerts there, not a great atmosphere?

QUOTE (cdaddie @ Aug 26 2012, 10:28 AM)
QUOTE (bootlegguy @ Aug 26 2012, 12:32 AM)
On sept 7th I will definetly be hitting refresh on setlist.fm that night.  For some bands I'm okay with surprises, but for this one I HAVE to know.  If the selection of non-CA songs is awesome enough I'll have to upgrade my Edmonton tickets and/or get tickets for the Saskatoon show too. (Of course I have to assume that the crowd wouldn't be that great there)

I was thinking about trying to make the Saskatoon show....are the crowds typically not that into concerts there, not a great atmosphere?

I'm pretty sure that Rush has never played there before, ever, so I doubt that makes for a floor full of lifelong fans. I went there once to see Metallica and seemed like more of a "stand and drink beer and enterain us" crowd as compared to the same tour stop in Edmonton. In fact security forced everyone on the floor to SIT on the ground until the opening act came out. Talk about a way to kill the energy!

That being said yesterday you could still buy row 12 floors for Saskatoon yesterday.