Trailer Park Boys

That One Guy

I agree with the comments that Tom Arnold was funny as hell in season 10. "I'll pay ten grand to bang Lucy!" I thought the whole series was funny.

John Dunsworth and Pat Roach (Mr. Lahey and Randy Bobandy) are doing their own Swear Net show now... "The Jim Lahey Show and Randy." I was asked to do an episode with them last week... Of course, it all ended up in a big scrap. I choked Mr. Lahey (almost to death), then Randy came over to rescue him and we started scrapping. Then, I threw a cheeseburger at him...

It should be on the Google in a couple / three weeks or so. Watch for it - The Rugged Dude episode.

I'll be doing more episodes with these guys in the upcoming weeks. CRAZY bastards!

RD

• Like 1

Season 10 was weak ass garbage. Other than some scenes with J-Roc laughing didn't happen. The well may have run dry.

Yeah. I was quite disappointed. When season 8 came out I thought they could run the ship very well on their own, but the humor ran out after that.

Time to let it die with dignity. Like it did at the end of season 7.

Season 10 was weak ass garbage. Other than some scenes with J-Roc laughing didn't happen. The well may have run dry.

Yeah. I was quite disappointed. When season 8 came out I thought they could run the ship very well on their own, but the humor ran out after that.

I might consider skipping season 11 if there is one.

I might consider skipping season 11 if there is one.

Sad times. And just two years ago, 2014 was a sweet time to be a TPB fan.