Post your favorite Rush song

Maverick

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Aug 12 2012, 08:16 PM)
QUOTE (Animate @ Aug 12 2012, 09:13 PM)
QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Aug 12 2012, 08:11 PM)
QUOTE (Animate @ Aug 12 2012, 09:09 PM)
QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Aug 12 2012, 08:07 PM)
QUOTE (Animate @ Aug 12 2012, 09:01 PM)
you mean, if we guess just the right song, we get to be your friend?!

Cool! Then, I pick "Dog Years"!

(what do I win?)

I don't believe you at all. You win nothing.

ohmy.gif angry.gif

You doubt me!

OK, its true, I lied. But only to protect my first true musical love...

Tai Shan wub.gif

now what do I win?

Are you serious about this? Your rating depends on it.

Just hurry up and give me a score, dammit, can't you see that Snowdog is winning right now!

Rating: 4.3

WHAT!? Tai Shan is only a 4.3!? ohmy.gif

Thats crazy talk.... this contest was a set up between you and LedRush to make the rest of us look bad angry.gif

QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Aug 12 2012, 08:22 PM)
QUOTE (Amy Farrah Fowler @ Aug 12 2012, 09:21 PM)
OK, for a song that actually has some teeth...

I could listen to La Villa all.day.long.

Are you trying to change your favorite song?

You had better think very very carefully about your answer. He's not messing around!

He's scaring me! scared.gif

QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Aug 12 2012, 08:19 PM)
QUOTE (LedRush @ Aug 12 2012, 09:17 PM)
The Necromancer probably gets the most listens, but boiling all my love for Rush to one song is impossible.

We'll just go with that.

Rating: 8.1

Congratulations, you don't suck at being a Rush Fan.

I give you a 3.7 as a Rush fan. Anyone who would give more points to a person who's favorite song is Subdivisions than to a person who loves The Necromancer doesn't love Rush. That's like rewarding someone for liking Stairway to Heaven more than No Quarter, saying they are more of a true Zeppelin fan. Crazy.

QUOTE (LedRush @ Aug 12 2012, 08:29 PM)
The Necromancer probably gets the most listens, but boiling all my love for Rush to one song is impossible.

We'll just go with that.

I give you a 3.7 as a Rush fan. Anyone who would give more points to a person who's favorite song is Subdivisions than to a person who loves The Necromancer doesn't love Rush. That's like rewarding someone for liking Stairway to Heaven more than No Quarter, saying they are more of a true Zeppelin fan. Crazy.

Well, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed either if it took you this long to figure out that he's crazy! tongue.gif

Edited by snowdogged

QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Aug 12 2012, 09:22 PM)

It changes daily. laugh.gif

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Aug 12 2012, 09:29 PM)
QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Aug 12 2012, 08:22 PM)

You had better think very very carefully about your answer. He's not messing around!

He's scaring me! scared.gif

laugh.gif

Nothing scares me...

We'll just go with that.

What about a person whose favorite song is Subdivisions and who loves The Necromancer? Surely I deserve at least a 6.3 for that combination.

QUOTE (LedRush @ Aug 12 2012, 09:29 PM)

We'll just go with that.

You didn't say it was your favorite, you said it was the one you listened to the most.

You're lucky I rated you at all. I really didn't have to.

QUOTE (Cyclonus X-1 @ Aug 12 2012, 08:36 PM)

We'll just go with that.

What about a person whose favorite song is Subdivisions and who loves The Necromancer? Surely I deserve at least a 6.3 for that combination.

I would say anyone who loves the Necromancer demonstrates at least a 7.3 love of the band, regardless of their favorite song.

QUOTE (Cyclonus X-1 @ Aug 12 2012, 09:36 PM)

We'll just go with that.

Rating: 6.2

QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Aug 12 2012, 08:40 PM)

We'll just go with that.

You didn't say it was your favorite, you said it was the one you listened to the most.

You, sir, have been rated. Settle down before you get docked points.

What if I said that every Rush song was tied as my favorite song? Or, what if I took it even further and said every song ever composed in the history of the world was tied for my favorite song (Even the caveman songs and the amoeba songs.). I would surely win then, wouldn't I?

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Aug 12 2012, 09:45 PM)
What if I said that every Rush song was tied as my favorite song? Or, what if I took it even further and said every song ever composed in the history of the world was tied for my favorite song (Even the caveman songs and the amoeba songs.). I would surely win then, wouldn't I?

Oh dear Lord, no.

You'd win a trip to the Looney Bin, but that's about it.

QUOTE (LedRush @ Aug 12 2012, 09:42 PM)

We'll just go with that.

I'm sorry, but I do the ratings ITT. If you want to rate me, you need to start your own thread.

QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Aug 12 2012, 08:46 PM)
QUOTE (snowdogged @ Aug 12 2012, 09:45 PM)

Oh dear Lord, no.

You'd win a trip to the Looney Bin, but that's about it.

Who do I contact to get my tickets?

QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Aug 12 2012, 08:47 PM)

We'll just go with that.

I'm sorry, but I do the ratings ITT. If you want to rate me, you need to start your own thread.

Too late, you've been rated!

QUOTE (LedRush @ Aug 12 2012, 09:56 PM)
QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Aug 12 2012, 08:47 PM)

We'll just go with that.

Too late, you've been rated!

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I reject both your premise as well as your conclusion.