SPOILER From RIAB

snowdog212

QUOTE (Echoes @ Aug 16 2012, 02:24 PM)
QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Aug 15 2012, 05:54 PM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ Aug 14 2012, 10:01 PM)
QUOTE (Brava Doh! @ Aug 14 2012, 06:30 PM)
If they liked the remaster of Mission that came out a while back, that version is made to do live with a string section...if they remember doing it like that, and like it.

Mission would sound really good with strings!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

mission with strings? wow they'd be spoiling us. sarcasm.gif

that's a definite pee break.

Alex's solo tho.....

One of my favs of his.

Yeah specially the extended version he does Live!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Aug 10 2012, 11:06 PM)
QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ Aug 10 2012, 11:57 PM)
QUOTE (snowdog212 @ Aug 10 2012, 10:56 PM)
Just a little bit about possible setlist songs I am bummed if 5 songs from MP make it into the setlist

Some tour setlist rumors are also finally starting to trickle in. The latest bit of news I've heard is that the band plans on playing all of the Clockwork Angels album minus Caravan and BU2B, both of which were thoroughly covered back on the Time Machine tour. I've also heard the unsurprising news that 5 songs from Moving Pictures will be included in the setlist. It's still relatively early though, so things could certainly change. As always, take these rumors with a big grain of salt.

I highly doubt that.. but who knows.

5? So TS is a given, Limelight and YYZ usual treats, but 5 would meaning including Red Barchetta (maybe), Camera Eye (never), Witch Hunt (doubt it, while possible), and Vital Signs (doubt it, while possible). Tough to believe especially coming off last tour that theyd do a ton of MP.

The five songs could be Tom Sawyer, Red Barchetta, YYZ, Limelight, and Vital Signs - all totally believable choices, in my opinion. This would be the whole album, minus "Camera Eye" and "Witch Hunt."

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Aug 17 2012, 06:56 AM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Aug 10 2012, 11:06 PM)
QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ Aug 10 2012, 11:57 PM)
QUOTE (snowdog212 @ Aug 10 2012, 10:56 PM)
Just a little bit about possible setlist songs I am bummed if 5 songs from MP make it into the setlist

Some tour setlist rumors are also finally starting to trickle in. The latest bit of news I've heard is that the band plans on playing all of the Clockwork Angels album minus Caravan and BU2B, both of which were thoroughly covered back on the Time Machine tour. I've also heard the unsurprising news that 5 songs from Moving Pictures will be included in the setlist. It's still relatively early though, so things could certainly change. As always, take these rumors with a big grain of salt.

I highly doubt that.. but who knows.

5? So TS is a given, Limelight and YYZ usual treats, but 5 would meaning including Red Barchetta (maybe), Camera Eye (never), Witch Hunt (doubt it, while possible), and Vital Signs (doubt it, while possible). Tough to believe especially coming off last tour that theyd do a ton of MP.

The five songs could be Tom Sawyer, Red Barchetta, YYZ, Limelight, and Vital Signs - all totally believable choices, in my opinion. This would be the whole album, minus "Camera Eye" and "Witch Hunt."

Witch Hunt lends itself more to string than Vital Signs IMO. I think the 5 MP songs will be: Tom Sawyer, Limelight, YYZ, Red Barchetta and Witch Hunt even though I'm hoping for The Camera Eye once again.

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Aug 11 2012, 06:40 AM)
Sorry they have to dump Wish Them Well and BU2B2, those two suck.

Hmmm.... To dropping BU2B2 I say yes.gif

But really, drop Wish Them Well? no.gif wtf.gif Wish Them Well is one of the songs I really enjoy off of CA and dropping them would not be cool.... AT ALL!!!!

Still, I don't get to see them live as I live in Australia so you know, whatever....

If they liked the remaster of Mission that came out a while back, that version is made to do live with a string section...if they remember doing it like that, and like it.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Oh god... Mission... one of my least favoraie rush songs...on one of my least favorite rush albums... god I hope they don't play that... and I'm looking forward to the strings to!

wink.gif

I wouldn't mind if they don't play 2112 and finally put it to rest. Fit something else into the set that hasn't been done in a while. When they started to mock 2112 with 'the pirates' version, it's a sign they're bored to death with it.

I know the argument against this: ooo, ooo it will be 2112 with STRINGS! meh.

QUOTE (Yokkov @ Aug 24 2012, 09:51 PM)

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Oh god... Mission... one of my least favoraie rush songs...on one of my least favorite rush albums... god I hope they don't play that... and I'm looking forward to the strings to!

wink.gif

Too has 2 O's!

tongue.gif