are purposefully deceiving fake threads funny?

snowdogged

are purposefully deceiving fake threads funny?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. are purposefully deceiving fake threads funny?

• Yes
    • no

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Aug 8 2012, 01:26 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Aug 8 2012, 01:10 PM)
QUOTE (Amalgamation @ Aug 8 2012, 01:06 PM)
did eveyone's menses sync up?i

Hiliarious.

eyesre4.gif

Thanks for that one---I spewed on my screen.

rofl3.gif

After pleasuring yourself? ohmy.gif

Edited by ILSnwdog

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Aug 8 2012, 02:29 PM)
QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Aug 8 2012, 01:26 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Aug 8 2012, 01:10 PM)
QUOTE (Amalgamation @ Aug 8 2012, 01:06 PM)
did eveyone's menses sync up?i

Hiliarious.

eyesre4.gif

Thanks for that one---I spewed on my screen.

rofl3.gif

After pleasuring yourself? ohmy.gif

I hate when that fappens, I mean "happens."

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Aug 8 2012, 09:57 AM)
QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Aug 7 2012, 09:11 PM)
QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Aug 7 2012, 10:07 PM)
no.gif

It's OK when someone wants to throw one out there every now and then as a way to say "gotcha TRF!!!" but when some posters are doing it constantly it's not only annoying but very childish and it takes up too much room on the board. Humor is fine but when it's over done and not very funny to begin with, like all those posts are, it serves no purpose.

If I want a laugh i'll watch The Big Bang Theory like i'm doing right now laugh.gif

I agree. They need to be well done, and somewhat rare.

That's why reading mine are such a delight...they are funny, but mostly to people with a sense of humor.

trink39.gif

That's the problem here, you assume the people who don't like your posts have no sense of humor. That's not the case, it's just your posts are not funny.

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Aug 8 2012, 07:32 PM)
no.gif

It's OK when someone wants to throw one out there every now and then as a way to say "gotcha TRF!!!" but when some posters are doing it constantly it's not only annoying but very childish and it takes up too much room on the board. Humor is fine but when it's over done and not very funny to begin with, like all those posts are, it serves no purpose.

If I want a laugh i'll watch The Big Bang Theory like i'm doing right now laugh.gif

That's why reading mine are such a delight...they are funny, but mostly to people with a sense of humor.

trink39.gif

That's the problem here, you assume the people who don't like your posts have no sense of humor. That's not the case, it's just your posts are not funny.

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Aug 9 2012, 09:32 AM)
no.gif

trink39.gif

RAW!!!!

Yes, but only if someone thinks so (or if treeduck writes them).

Never forget, you are unique like a snowflake. Just like everyone else.

"Lighten up, Francis" - said Sgt. Hulka (The Big Toe) in Stripes.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Aug 9 2012, 02:03 AM)
Only if I do em...

trink38.gif

But when you do them, you make the title absurd enough so that it doesn't look 100% legitimate. So anyone looking for serious news and nothing else can skip it. Otherwise we enter the thread in the pursuit of all things metal. 1022.gif

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Aug 9 2012, 12:02 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Aug 9 2012, 02:03 AM)
Only if I do em...

trink38.gif

But when you do them, you make the title absurd enough so that it doesn't look 100% legitimate. So anyone looking for serious news and nothing else can skip it. Otherwise we enter the thread in the pursuit of all things metal. 1022.gif

AlienSmiley.gif boarder.gif AlienSmiley.gif boarder.gif AlienSmiley.gif boarder.gif AlienSmiley.gif boarder.gif AlienSmiley.gif boarder.gif AlienSmiley.gif boarder.gif AlienSmiley.gif boarder.gif AlienSmiley.gif boarder.gif AlienSmiley.gif boarder.gif AlienSmiley.gif boarder.gif AlienSmiley.gif boarder.gif AlienSmiley.gif boarder.gif AlienSmiley.gif boarder.gif AlienSmiley.gif boarder.gif AlienSmiley.gif boarder.gif AlienSmiley.gif boarder.gif AlienSmiley.gif boarder.gif AlienSmiley.gif boarder.gif AlienSmiley.gif boarder.gif AlienSmiley.gif boarder.gif

no.gif

trink39.gif

Yeah, they're funny...and intellectual stimulating. there's an audience here for that type of humor.

Your from NY right??? Buffalo area--you guys have a sense of humor right?

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Aug 9 2012, 01:58 PM)
no.gif

trink39.gif

Yeah, they're funny...and intellectual stimulating. there's an audience here for that type of humor.

Your from NY right??? Buffalo area--you guys have a sense of humor right?

Why are you so obsessed with people being from New York?

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Aug 8 2012, 05:32 PM)
no.gif

trink39.gif

goodpost.gif

Agree! They are a waste of my time and piss me off. Some people do not have the time to spend all day on this board, so to log in and try to find the posts that most appeal to you and then get suckered into some dumb-ass bullshit sucks!

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Aug 9 2012, 05:54 PM)
no.gif

trink39.gif

goodpost.gif

Agree! They are a waste of my time and piss me off. Some people do not have the time to spend all day on this board, so to log in and try to find the posts that most appeal to you and then get suckered into some dumb-ass bullshit sucks!

Yeah I can see your point, especially if you get sucked into them. Damn, they can sound so real. It's amazing some people actually believe they're real.

Hey, tell you what. As a remedy for your state, listen to Seven Cities of Gold...you sound kinda "edgy"

2.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Aug 10 2012, 01:19 PM)
no.gif

trink39.gif

goodpost.gif

Yeah I can see your point, especially if you get sucked into them. Damn, they can sound so real. It's amazing some people actually believe they're real.

Hey, tell you what. As a remedy for your state, listen to Seven Cities of Gold...you sound kinda "edgy"

2.gif

Condescending much?

Tombstone. Would it be so difficult to precede each title of your threads with the with SATIRE: ?

People who do enjoy them could easily spot them all.

Those that dislike them can skip them.

And most important those that don't know better wont have heart attacks thinking some of your stuff is real.

Either that or I would say they should go in the poetry and writing section or something, not the RUSH section because they are in fact purely fictitious.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 10 2012, 12:33 PM)
no.gif

trink39.gif

goodpost.gif

2.gif

Condescending much?

So everyone else who's posted in the qoutes is OK, but I'm condescending? Whatever man...seems a little skewed dude.

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Aug 10 2012, 01:49 PM)
no.gif

trink39.gif

goodpost.gif

2.gif

Condescending much?

So everyone else who's posted in the qoutes is OK, but I'm condescending? Whatever man...seems a little skewed dude.

<snip>

Edited by lerxt1990

no.gif

trink39.gif

goodpost.gif

2.gif

Condescending much?

So everyone else who's posted in the qoutes is OK, but I'm condescending?

Yes, that is correct.

Whatever man...seems a little skewed dude.

It isn't.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 10 2012, 01:13 PM)
no.gif

trink39.gif

goodpost.gif

2.gif

Condescending much?

Yes, that is correct.

It isn't.

bitchslap.gif

I'm the one getting slapped

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Aug 10 2012, 02:07 PM)
no.gif

trink39.gif

goodpost.gif

2.gif

Condescending much?

Yes, that is correct.

It isn't.

bitchslap.gif

Maybe you should start learning some consideration for other people on this board and stop spending so much time telling us how funny you are.

Edited by snowdogged

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Aug 10 2012, 07:16 PM)
QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Aug 10 2012, 02:07 PM)
no.gif

trink39.gif

goodpost.gif

2.gif

Condescending much?

Yes, that is correct.

It isn't.

bitchslap.gif

Maybe you should start leaning some consideration for other people on this board and stop spending so much time telling us how funny you are.

goodpost.gif