Coming Soon

Ru5h F@n

QUOTE (D-13 @ Aug 21 2006, 10:43 AM)
QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Apr 23 2006, 08:26 PM)
I wasn't impressed with the new Chili peppers single to be honest...it wasn't bad, but it was kind of formulaic for them.

I agree

Bought the album and to me it just seems...well...bland? sad.gif

You know what? I really liked the album, personally. The single was weak, but there are some great songs on there. The whole first disc is pretty solid. I haven't gotten as much into the second disc yet, but there were definitely some songs I liked in there too.

Releases I'm looking forward to:

Bob Dylan - Modern Times (8/29)

The Mars Volta - Amputecture (9/12)

U2 - ZooTV Tour DVD (9/19)

Beck - The Information (10/3)

The Decemberists - The Crane Wife (10/3)

Tom Waits - Orphans box set (11/21)

Guns N' Roses - Chinese Democracy (Axl is still saying Fall 2006, but who knows?)

Lindsey Buckingham - Under The Skin (2/3 October depending on what continent you're on)

His first solo album in 14 years! I can't wait for it. It is an acoustic album and he plans on releasing an electric album in 2007 as a sort of companion.

Edited by Peestie

Micheal Cretu, the creator of Enigma, will be releasing his 6th studio album titled "A Posteriori"* on September 26, 2006. I can't wait to hear what it will sound like. I hear that Ruth Ann Boyle and Andru Donalds will not be doing any vocals on this album so it should be interesting. The 1st single titled "Goodbye Milky Way" will be only available as a download on Itunes.

Here is the official track listing for the album:

1. Eppur Si Muove 3.39

2. Feel Me Heaven 4.53

3. Dreaming Of Andromeda 4.27

4. Dancing With Mephisto 4.24

5. Northern Lights 3.34

6. Invisible Love 5.06

7. Message From IO 3.09

8. Hello And Welcome 5.07

9. 20,000 Miles Over The Sea 4.22

10. Sitting On The Moon 4.21

11. The Alchemist 4.40

12. Goodbye Milky Way 5.56

*Note: A Posteriori means retrospective or analyze past experiences.

Edited by Ru5h F@n

For people that are Enigmaniacs like I am, you can download the new album "A Posteriori" for only 99c a song or $12 for the full album from AOL. Or you can wait till September 26th and buy the cd in the stores. You have either option. If you buy it in the stores there will be 2 versions like with Voyageur. The standard version and the deluxe edition and I heard there will be a Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound Dvd of it as well. I guess either separately or with the deluxe edition. Not sure on that though. You'll have to contact your store for more details. unsure.gif

If there any fans of Suzanne Vega here, she is currently writing and/or recording new music for a CD that is slated to be released in Spring.

She just signed on with Blue Note records. A great move, IMO.

QUOTE (tangdog @ Oct 10 2006, 02:06 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Oct 10 2006, 10:01 AM)
Spock's Beard has a new release due out the end of November. You can hear excerpts from four of the tracks on their MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/spocksbeard

Sounds great! I would love to see these guys again.

OMG OMG OMG. oh em gee!!

hooray for the return of the beard!!!!!

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (progrush2112 @ Oct 30 2006, 06:21 PM)
just thought i'd remind everyone to pick up the new who album tomorrow!! 1022.gif

I saw them live a few weeks ago, and they played about 10 songs from the new album. Sounded really good. Definitely picking it up.

Upcoming:

Tom Waits - Orphans box set (November 21)

Chinese Democracy (sometime in late November supposedly, but we'll see)

I gave the new Spock's Beard a listen. The first cut sounds almost exactly like their old stuff. After that, it is still a solid album. I need to give it a few more listens. I was disappointed in the lack of flashy odd meter stuff. I had hoped for more.

QUOTE (Gompers @ Nov 21 2006, 04:55 PM)
I gave the new Spock's Beard a listen. The first cut sounds almost exactly like their old stuff. After that, it is still a solid album. I need to give it a few more listens. I was disappointed in the lack of flashy odd meter stuff. I had hoped for more.

Cool, I had forgotten about this release. Might have to track it down tomorrow.

QUOTE (tangdog @ Nov 21 2006, 02:57 PM)
QUOTE (Gompers @ Nov 21 2006, 04:55 PM)

Cool, I had forgotten about this release. Might have to track it down tomorrow.

yeah me too, i didn't even know it came out already. I hadn't heard anything. ohmy.gif