Coming Soon

Ru5h F@n

Panda Bear's (my favorite musician) Next Album "Panda Bear Meets The Grim Reaper" comes out January 12th, and a companion EP called Mr. Noah is out now

(and no one probably cares but me)

Also They Might Be Giant's Dial A Song service is returning online, with a new song every week for one year. Yay!

I have just pre-ordered the CD/DVD edition of Toto XIV off of Amazon.

I am not sure what I am going to be getting with this release. I was half-hoping for a harder edged Toto after the pretty great Falling In Between, but now it appears we are getting some extravagant pop rock ala IV or The Seventh One. Which pleases me, but leaves me a teensy bit worried (is this a natural progression moving forwards, or a deliberate attempt to relive past glories?).

Regardless, with only two "bad" Toto albums to date, they would have to turd all over the studio to truly mess up their music for me.

• Like 1

Muse Drones to be released sometime the first half of this year. Tons of online hype, singer/guitarist/keyboardist Matt Bellamy having stated today via twitter that all wanted details will be released tomorrow. Excitement.

Muse latest single is absolutely dreadful.

Saw The Stones in Pittsburgh last weekend. http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w276/custom55/ts.gif Fantastic !!! No review from me since most people on this board are not fans of this wonderful R&R band. I'm seeing them again on July 11 in Buffalo. Edited by custom55
  • Like 1

Cattle Decapitation...hummm, what are they, a Cristian metal band?

Lolz....

New ahab and soilwork are out

The ahab should be juicy

Supposedly Green Day are in the studio working on an album to be released this year. The circumstances are set for either a career ending failure (but a pretty great career up till then) or a second American Idiot scenario of newfound relevance and greatness with massive radio play and maybe nother Broadway musical. :P
  • Like 1

Supposedly Green Day are in the studio working on an album to be released this year. The circumstances are set for either a career ending failure (but a pretty great career up till then) or a second American Idiot scenario of newfound relevance and greatness with massive radio play and maybe nother Broadway musical. :P

I can't wait for it!

• Like 1

Anticipating Kansas' "The Prelude Implicit" for a 9/23 release, along with next month's offering from The Neal Morse Band.
  • Like 1