Coming Soon

Ru5h F@n

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Aug 10 2005, 12:04 PM)
I heard oe of the new tracks by Death Cab For Cuties upcoming release Plans, on the radio a few days ago and was absolutely blown away. Everyone should mark August 30th on thier calanders for this release.

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Sooo happy! DCFC IS soooo damn good!!!!!

This might be interesting for Oberon , Kazz and T4E ,others of cause too.

Helloween are going to release a new record in Oktober and Gamma Ray's new studio album will be on sale at 26th of September.

http://www.heartagram.com/img/him120240.gif

DARK LIGHT - IN STORES 9/27 AND 9/26

HIM's new album Dark Light will be in stores on 9/27 in the US and 9/26 internationally, but starting Tuesday the 20th, you can hear the full record streaming at hottopic.com. There will be a special limited edition of the album that will be covered with a Heartagram band

Porcupine Tree DVD filming

09-18-2005

Porcupine Tree's show in Chicago on 11th October will be filmed for the band's first official DVD release in 2006. This DVD is planned to be a combination of live performance and a full length documentary on the band that Lasse Hoile has been filming over the last few years. For the occassion the band have taken the opportunity to dust down a few pieces from their back catalogue (including at least one song from the very distant past), as well as several more recent tracks which have not been performed live before. This new repertoire will be performed throughout the forthcoming US/Canada and European tour, not just for the DVD, but Chicago should prove to be a very special night.

Several shows on the tour are now close to selling out, so if you would like to catch the band on this, the final leg of their Deadwing tour, book your tickets soon!

WOOHOOOO!!

Plus they are shooting a video in Grand Rapids MI on Sept 28, that would be cool to be at that show. 1022.gif

SYSTEM OF A DOWN SET TO RELEASE HYPNOTIZE NOVEMBER 22 ON CD AND DUALDISC

Six months after System of a Down's Mezmerize debuted at number one on Billboard's Top 200 Albums chart, the uncompromising and outspoken quartet returns with Hypnotize, part two of a promised two-album set. American Recordings/Columbia will release two versions of Hypnotize, the band's fifth studio album, on November 22.

Both the CD and DualDisc versions feature 12 new songs as well as artwork by Vartan Malakian, father of SOAD's guitarist/singer Daron. The packaging for Hypnotize is specially designed to physically join Mezmerize and Hypnotize together, forming one unified product with continuous artwork. Additionally, the DualDisc edition will contain exclusive behind-the-scenes footage showing the making of both records.

More importantly, the albums interlock musically. The final track on Hypnotize, "Soldier Side" completes "Soldier Side Intro," which appears as the opening track on Mezmerize.

HYPNOTIZE Track Listing

1. "Attack"

2. "Dreaming"

3. "Kill Rock 'n Roll"

4. "Hypnotize"

5. "Stealing Society"

6. "Tentative"

7. "U-Fig"

8. "Holy Mountains"

9. "Vicinity of Obscenity"

10. "She's Like Heroin"

11. "Lonely Day"

12. "Soldier Side"

=============================================

BE A PART OF HYPNOTIZE HISTORY

On September 28th, at Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, MI, System Of A Down want you to be a part of history. SOAD will be filming the video for "Hypnotize," the first single off of Hypnotize. Click here to buy your tickets now at ticketmaster.com, and make sure not to miss this very exclusive event.

Helloween- KEEPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS Part III!!!! (3) out on November 8th in the USA

Agreed... that's like Mindcrime II without What's-his-name. I'd be more excited about a new Gamma Ray (though I would buy neither)

Well fans only 1 week away from the premiere of the new Depeche Mode album, "Playing The Angel".

Here is the track listing for it if you don't already know by now:

"A Pain That I'm Used To", "John The Revelator", "Suffer Well", "The Sinner In Me", "Precious", "Macrovision", "I Want It All", "Nothing's Impossible", "Introspectre", "Damaged People", "Lillian" and "The Darkest Star"

Please note: No particular order.

Edited by Ru5h F@n

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/DefRushFan/fa4628fa.jpg

IT'S OFFICIAL! The near platinum success of the North American "ROCK OF AGES" double CD gets an added edge with a companion DVD, called "ROCK OF AGES: THE DVD COLLECTION". The release assembles the band's greatest videos for the first time on one DVD, along with the video for "NOW" (previously unavailable in North America). Also included is the brand new, 2005 rehearsal bonus video for the band's #1 CLASSIC ROCK song, "NO MATTER WHAT".

As added bonuses, the audio has been remastered with DTS & Dolby 5.1 surround sound and Dolby stereo, a first track-by-track commentary by the entire band is included, and there is a Personal Playlist option, where the viewer gets to sequence each video to their liking.

"ROCK OF AGES: THE DVD COLLECTION" is released in the USA and Canada on November 8.

1. POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME

2. PHOTOGRAPH

3. LOVE BITES

4. LET'S GET ROCKED

5. TWO STEPS BEHIND

6. ANIMAL

7. FOOLIN'

8. ROCKET

9. WHEN LOVE & HATE COLLIDE

10. ARMAGEDDON IT

11. HAVE YOU EVER NEEDED SOMEONE SO BAD

12. ROCK OF AGES

13. HYSTERIA

14. BRINGIN' ON THE HEARTBREAK

15. PROMISES

16. WOMEN

17. SLANG

18. WORK IT OUT

19. NOW

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This should be cool, it would be nice to see a new concert on this DVD, i mean the ONLY FULL DEF LEPPARD Offical DVD live show is gonna be 18 years old!!

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Oct 15 2005, 02:44 PM)
QUOTE (Oberon @ Oct 7 2005, 11:53 PM)
Agreed... that's like Mindcrime II without What's-his-name. I'd be more excited about a new Gamma Ray (though I would buy neither)

I think his name's Chris DeGarmo...

But no worries, Alex Lifeson joined the band! laugh.gif

I'm really hoping Mindcrime II will be good

QUOTE (progrush2112 @ Dec 1 2005, 02:39 AM)
QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Oct 15 2005, 02:44 PM)
QUOTE (Oberon @ Oct 7 2005, 11:53 PM)

I think his name's Chris DeGarmo...

But no worries, Alex Lifeson joined the band! laugh.gif

I'm really hoping Mindcrime II will be good

I haven't heard any of it yet, but I was told by someone who was told that it wasn't as bad as it should be. I guess maybe they actually might be able to pull it off without DeGarmo...

I still think it's a greed-inspired long shot though, but no matter what it is, they better have dropped the fake-ass Alice in Chains sound...

David Gilmour of Pink Floyd has a THIRD SOLO ALBUM due on March 6 for the world outside America on EMI and on March 7, 2006 on Capitol called On an Island