Coming Soon

Ru5h F@n

Hi my name is Ru5h F@n. I will be keeping you up to date in the world of music with new cd releases for your listening pleasure. You can also ask about information here too if you need some help on finding an artist, song title, album title, year if it's an older album that you have forgotten or don't remember. I will do my best to try to answer your questions if the information is out there available to me.

Depeche Mode releasing a new album in October.

Enigma recording a new album soon.

Garbage released "Bleed Like Me" on April 12, 2005.

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Jun 16 2005, 11:10 AM)

This is a good album, I really like their music. I have all 4 of thier albums. I really like Ms. Manson's voice.

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jun 16 2005, 02:16 PM)

This is a good album, I really like their music. I have all 4 of thier albums. I really like Ms. Manson's voice.

Yes Shirley is pretty amazing. Somehow I didn't like Bleed Like Me as much as the other 3 since they changed their style on this one.

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Jun 16 2005, 11:20 AM)

Yes Shirley is pretty amazing. Somehow I didn't like Bleed Like Me as much as the other 3 since they changed their style on this one.

You're right, it isn't quite as edgy/dark as the others. I just keep imagining Shirley singing to me in my room alone. cool.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jun 16 2005, 02:23 PM)
QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Jun 16 2005, 11:20 AM)

You're right, it isn't quite as edgy/dark as the others. I just keep imagining Shirley singing to me in my room alone. cool.gif

Don't all us guys do? tongue.gif She divorced her husband so you just might get lucky now man.

Edited by Ru5h F@n

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Jun 16 2005, 02:42 PM)
I hear AC/DC will have a new album soon. Or I am entirely out of the loop wacko.gif

No you are absolutely correct there. There is a new one in the works as we speak.

QUOTE (esmeralda @ Jun 17 2005, 03:28 PM)
You're not boring people at all.

Thanks for a minute there I thought I was losing my mind. unsure.gif

QUOTE (callmejim @ Jun 17 2005, 05:27 PM)
Is there a new Clutch album due out soon?

New Album on June 21st, 2005 DRT recording artist Clutch are set to release their sixth studio album titled, "Robot Hive / Exodus".

Dont forget to get Def Leppard Covers ALbum titled "YEAH!!" comming out in the fall

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jun 20 2005, 07:15 PM)
Good idea for a thread, I will post here regularly with new band release dates and cds to look out for.  There are a few I will add here but wanna get a bit more information for you guys first.

Well I will cover Depeche Mode and Enigma, since I am a big fan of these bands. So those you don't have to worry about.

Edited by Ru5h F@n

Billy Corgan's "The Future Embrace" came out yesterday. A lot of really Pumpkins sounding moments in this solo album, and really electronic/synth oriented. As with all of Billy's work, it is quite daunting a listen on the first run, no really catchy songs, but after a few listen you begin to understand what is going on. A very creative and experiemental album, and one I know I will be listening to regularly for weeks. I would highly recommend it to anyone.