Coming Soon

Ru5h F@n

QUOTE (Gompers @ May 30 2008, 09:48 PM)
QUOTE (failte @ Apr 21 2008, 08:52 AM)
Candlebox will release their fourth studio record, "Into The Sun," on July 22, 2008. The album's first single, "Stand," hits radio on May 12!
  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif

I hope it's as good as their other releases. These guys are good.

Yep. Haven't heard the third instalment but Candlebox's first two albums f*ckin' own.

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Jun 19 2008, 01:07 AM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 7 2008, 08:55 AM)
Goo Goo Dolls are working on a new studio album!

we'll i'll be looking out for that

not!

laugh.gif

I sure will be! yes.gif

Alice Cooper's new album comes out July 29th!! ( heart.gif omg geds bday! heart.gif )

"Along Came A Spider"

cant waittt!!!!!

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk94/rushobsessor/ALONGCAMEASPIDER.jpg

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk94/rushobsessor/WOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk94/rushobsessor/l_f915d97a8d0ae74badf6b90d46a01f6d.jpg

F U C K Y A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coheed and Cambrias guitarists (one of two) Travis Steever will be releasing a new album monday under the name Davenport Cabinet (www.myspace.com/davenportcabinet), I highly suggest you check him out.

Epic bumper.gif

My best friend and I are really excited about My Chemical Romance's new album. According to Ray Toro:

"In other news, we've been writing for the past week. Things have been moving fast, and are feeling really good. I think we'll soon be hitting our stride, and can't wait to see what comes out of that. "

I know most of y'all don't care, but there are a few MCR fans on the board. This will be the first new MCR album since I've been a fan of them.

Being new to the forum, I'm not sure if this has already been discussed (I haven't had a chance to browse all the posts, yet), but I was wondering if there are any U2 fans out there looking forward to the No Line on the Horizon release on Feb 27????? I'm totally STOKED!

Green Day - 21st Century Breakdown

My Chemical Romance - TBA

Big and Rich - TBA

I'm not 100% on Big and Rich, but I've heard rumors that once Big Kenny recuperates from his surgery (from a neck injury that's been bothering him for years), they'll be writing again.

My Chem's album is expected to be released late this year - I've heard fall, I've heard October, not sure when, but they're definitely writing.

Green Day's new record is closest to release. The single will be released in about 3 weeks, and the album will be released in about 2 months.

May 15th - Green Day - 21st Century Breakdown:

CBS @ 9PM 60 second preview of the first single "Know Your Enemy"

June 2nd - Rancid- Let The Dominoes Fall

April 7th- Release Of Free Mp3 from the new album

Devin Townsend is reported to have 4 possible releases this year. All studio releases!

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/91/l_3b68f35587824c34a95971a1a239b15e.jpg

I expect some high quality death metal as usual from these guys. The new song on their myspace page is killer. 1022.gif

Edited by Storm Shadow

From http://www.mychemicalromance.com:

"After 5 (6?) great days at the studio, we got a day off today. Bob flew through the drum tracks, and we move on to guitars, bass and vocals Thursday. We have a few more songs to finish up, but Bob has tracked the songs where the arrangements are more set in stone first, so we can get moving on them and then return to the songs that are in a more unfinished state later this month.

I can't say enough how happy I am with the band. The roughs sound UNBELIEVABLE, its crazy to me how much better and tighter as a band we've gotten. It makes me feel really good in the age of "digital performers" that we could go in and track live and still have it sound amazing..."

common001.gif 1022.gif

Tomorrow, Steve Hackett's new album - Out Of The Tunnel's Mouth bncegrn.gif

Also, Rick Wakeman's Hampton Court DVD 653.gif

Unfortunately, since I have overtime tomorrow, I'll have to wait til Tuesday! fists crying.gif