Body Electric- Bring It Back

Better than Dreamline or Bravado yes.gif

Really suuprised the band made a video for that song to begin with.

not a bad song, just not the strongest of the cuts from that album, and the strongest cuts aren't really THAT amazing. Wouldn't bother me if they just skipped this album altogether and played something else...like Territories or Middletown Dreams.

Nope, Body Electric doesn't move the needle at all. ph34r.gif

There are so many better songs to my ears on that album that I'd rather want to hear. The Enemy Within topping that list, but also Distant Early Warning, Afterimage, Red Sector A, and even Between the Wheels (which I haven't seen live although it was done recently). Regardless, it would be nice to see Grace Under Pressure get some play time this tour. smile.gif

The Enemy Within would be a better choice from this album. Afterimage would be fantastic, though I would be surprised to ever hear this live.

QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Aug 7 2012, 05:34 AM)
The Enemy Within would be a better choice from this album. Afterimage would be fantastic, though I would be surprised to ever hear this live.

Well Geddy has said that he wants to concentrate on playing bass rather than keys these days and as Afterimage has no bass guitar on it i think it seems unlikely they would choose to include it in the set list and of course we all know of the darker side of the song that has a certain meaning on a personal level within the band! Great song though!

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Aug 5 2012, 06:33 PM)
i think it's an ok tune but i don't think they'll play it. geddy's steinberger really sucked.

It rocked on The Weapon. Bring it back!!! The Steinberger I mean...