NFL 2012-2013 Season

The Owl

Is this the end of the Reid era?

Will Vick be back?

My guess is that both are probably gone.

Reid is gone. Hed have been gone even if it wasnt this bad, now that it is, no question. Vick gone too. Things are bad. Hahaha. They held a giant banner in the stands yesterday... fire Reid.

Will Vick be back?

Reid is gone. Hed have been gone even if it wasnt this bad, now that it is, no question. Vick gone too. Things are bad. Hahaha. They held a giant banner in the stands yesterday... fire Reid.

How would you like Gruden there?

Will Vick be back?

How would you like Gruden there?

I tell ya that Gruden could coach some football. McCoy would be sticking it up in there and people would get hats on each other. There's be some hard hitting mano y mano football out there. Just two teams fightin it out over who wanted it more.

Succop hits 46 yarder to send game between Steelers and KC into OT.

Also, I never knew there was a fourth timeout for injury rule, KC used it in the last minute of play...

What a week in football.

Atlanta loses their first, KC has their first lead of the year and takes Pitt to OT. Cutler, Vick, Smith all go out with concussions. Roethlisberger out of the game with a shoulder injury. Highlight of my week though... Bears losing.

Da Bears...........can't say that I'm surprised......their offense was so fragile to begin with........

Perhaps they should forfeit the 2nd half and catch the early flight home..... :eh:

Da Bears...........can't say that I'm surprised......their offense was so fragile to begin with........

Perhaps they should forfeit the 2nd half and catch the early flight home..... :eh:

I'm enjoying this evening. :atickhum:

Is Kaepernick the first QB ever to fade after 20 mins of football?

If I was a Niner fan, I wouldn't trust the guy too much...once he got cooled off, he sure wasn't very good...

Is Kaepernick the first QB ever to fade after 20 mins of football?

If I was a Niner fan, I wouldn't trust the guy too much...once he got cooled off, he sure wasn't very good...

da Bears were going to rebound after halftime in some way. The 49ers' adrenaline rush of the first half faded during the intermission, and then they got back to playing "normal" football. That first half was an uncommon event......San Fran played near-perfect football. That usually doesn't last for an entire game. The 49ers won the second half, 12-7.

BRING ON THE SAINTS GO NINERS! :madra:

THE SAINTS are ready for you! And this time you won't be able to save yourselves with two last gasp touchdowns!

:madra:

Man.....I HATE having to root for the Saints.... :doh:

The Forsett "TD" was complete bullsh!t.

What a horrible call and an indefensibly moronic rule.

The Lions got screwed royally.

That rule needs to be changed immediately. I don't even like the Lions but that is ridiculous.

• Like 1

That rule needs to be changed immediately. I don't even like the Lions but that is ridiculous.

I was on my way to say the same thing

:goodone:

• Like 1

I was on my way to say the same thing

:goodone:

I have the feeling that you're not exactly broken up over it though... :)