2013 leg

woodring2112

Anybody got any more scuttlebutt about the 2013 leg? I know nothing is official, but we've got some pretty good sources lurking about the forums. Any word on Denver, Salt Lake, Vegas part II?

Where did you hear that? !!!

I know they'll probably play here next year, but I think they will be in Europe too long to come back and do a date here during Summerfest. I could see a them playing here in late summer though.

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Aug 2 2012, 04:04 PM)
I know they'll probably play here next year, but I think they will be in Europe too long to come back and do a date here during Summerfest. I could see a them playing here in late summer though.

Late summer next year works for me!! If they skip WI again, I'm gonna fists crying.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

cheer.gif 653.gif

QUOTE (rushfanforever! @ Aug 2 2012, 07:58 PM)
QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Aug 2 2012, 04:04 PM)

Late summer next year works for me!! If they skip WI again, I'm gonna fists crying.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

cheer.gif 653.gif

Milwaukee will be on the iternary next summer. Probably right after the European leg and break.

QUOTE (woodring2112 @ Aug 2 2012, 03:42 PM)
Anybody got any more scuttlebutt about the 2013 leg? I know nothing is official, but we've got some pretty good sources lurking about the forums. Any word on Denver, Salt Lake, Vegas part II?

No. No. No.

They take a break and come back for R40.

2014!!

QUOTE (woodring2112 @ Aug 2 2012, 01:42 PM)

I'm hoping for a Red Rocks show in the summer as that appears to be their venue of choice when they come to Colorado. I will however be holding a sign at the Vegas show in November to let them know that Colorado has indoor venues too! ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Aug 2 2012, 03:55 PM)
I'm excited... rumors are abuzz in the Milwaukee area that Rush will be playing Summerfest again in 2013

Brother in law works for World Festivals Inc. He says that it is "tenative" but likely Rush will close the Summerfest 2013. Take it for what it's worth but I have put it on my calendar.

I would really like to know about the 2013 leg too, I was surprised and really liked CA and want to see this tour. But I am also lazy and don't want to have to travel a long way to see it if they are going to come closer to me next year.

QUOTE (toonz @ Aug 7 2012, 11:07 AM)
I'm excited... rumors are abuzz in the Milwaukee area that Rush will be playing Summerfest again in 2013

Brother in law works for World Festivals Inc. He says that it is "tenative" but likely Rush will close the Summerfest 2013. Take it for what it's worth but I have put it on my calendar.

Sounds about right. If they close Summerfest, Chicago will not be that far apart.

QUOTE (rocketom @ Aug 7 2012, 03:42 PM)
QUOTE (toonz @ Aug 7 2012, 11:07 AM)

Sounds about right. If they close Summerfest, Chicago will not be that far apart.

That's cool! Another two-Fer to look forward to!

2.gif 2.gif