Official New Music Thread

Moonraker

QUOTE (Presto45 @ Feb 7 2005, 07:55 PM)
I love Creed , which one did you pick up !!!!

Weathered and Human Clay (both imports w/ bonus tracks and VCD). I still need to get My Own Prison.

I just download them off the internet. It might not sound as good but it's a lot cheaper and it takes up less room.

I have bought every Rush CD though except for feedback. Also I bought Verbenas CD's because I can't find them on WinMx and they are worth the money, also a couple other choice CD's. Just being honest, I know this won't be a popular answer but I'm not one to sugar coat things or lie to people when I know they might not like what I'm going to say. confused13.gif

sarcasm.gif

Edited by Indica

I recently bought Power Windows, Hold Your Fire, Counterparts, T4E all remastered lovin them all, only 2 more to go...Roll the Bones and VT
  • Like 1

New cds, 2/23/05

David Bowie - Hunky Dory

Depeche Mode - Violator

Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand

Peter Gabriel - Security

Modest Mouse - The Moon & Antarctica

Nine Inch Nails - Closer to God

Smashing Pumpkins - Adore

Yes - Relayer

Beethoven - 6th and 8th Symphonies, New York Philharmonic (Leonard Bernstein)

Edvard Gried - Peer Gynt Suites 1&2/Lyric Suite/Sigurd Jorsalf, Gothenburg Symphony Orchestra

---

Holy crap I think I went crazy today. For the last few months I tried to buy 4 cds a month, I missed last month by a couple weeks so today more then made up for it. So far the biggest suprise to me is the Modest Mouse one, I have only heard a few tracks from their latest album, and decided instead to pick up an earlier one at the direction of a coworker. There is a LOT of interesting stuff on this one.