How will CA sound live?

GernTheFish

QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Jul 28 2012, 08:59 PM)
If they play The Wreckers and extend the guitar solo epicly, I might cry. wub.gif

I am so right there with you. That little tease we get from Alex at the very end of this tune.....shades of Mission.

I pray they play it through with the strings providing a lush undertone while he rips out a classic Alex outro.

I think everything is going to sound great as always. These guys are pros. They will not play a tune live if it is clunky in practice. It's not their style.

I think these songs will melt our faces off live:

Caravan

BU2B

Clockwork Angels

The Anarchist

Carnies

Seven Cities of Gold

Headlong Flight

I can't wait to see all of them. I actually hope they play the entire album front to back!

QUOTE (Todem @ Jul 29 2012, 07:18 AM)
QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Jul 28 2012, 08:59 PM)
If they play The Wreckers and extend the guitar solo epicly, I might cry. wub.gif

I am so right there with you. That little tease we get from Alex at the very end of this tune.....shades of Mission.

I pray they play it through with the strings providing a lush undertone while he rips out a classic Alex outro.

I think everything is going to sound great as always. These guys are pros. They will not play a tune live if it is clunky in practice. It's not their style.

I think these songs will melt our faces off live:

Caravan

BU2B

Clockwork Angels

The Anarchist

Carnies

Seven Cities of Gold

Headlong Flight

I can't wait to see all of them. I actually hope they play the entire album front to back!

I agree, I truly want to hear the entire work. I was going to say you left off The Garden from that list.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (av450 @ Jul 31 2012, 02:18 AM)
I really hope that they don't play Caravan and BU2B again. I like those songs but once was enough.

wtf.gif