Who's live posting the setlist opening night?

The Owl

Easy question, who here is going to the first stop at of the tour and who will be posting the setlist as it happens? And if you are, hit us up with your twitter (or an link that you will post on, if not twitter) and we can follow the setlist along with you...for those who wish to be spoiled (My show is the 2nd to last, I cannot hold out)..

thanks in advance...

I was given the opportunity to travel to see the band opening night. Not sure if I will accept it or not. Already seeing them twice.

If I do go, I do not think I would not feed TRF the setlist. Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden caught a fan txting during one of their shows and gave that person hell. Funny stuff.

On a serious note, I go to concerts to enjoy the show, not feed the world information.

Sorry...

2.gif

Well, I'm all set to go for night 2! I'll be happy to tweet the set list on the second night to confirm it's the same as the first night. I'll be by myself, so I can't turn to my buddy/wife/girlfriend/nephew, high five them and say, "OMG!! They're playing Xxxx!!!!!"

But, I can tweet it. I've never tweeted before or had a Twitter account. I think I'm supposed to abbreviate a lot and use a lot of exclamation points.

You can follow me @2ndNiteTweeter to get updates from the Bristow, VA Clockwork Angels Tour show.

QUOTE (Rush-O-Matic @ Jul 26 2012, 10:05 AM)
Well, I'm all set to go for night 2! I'll be happy to tweet the set list on the second night to confirm it's the same as the first night. I'll be by myself, so I can't turn to my buddy/wife/girlfriend/nephew, high five them and say, "OMG!! They're playing Xxxx!!!!!"

But, I can tweet it. I've never tweeted before or had a Twitter account. I think I'm supposed to abbreviate a lot and use a lot of exclamation points.

You can follow me @2ndNiteTweeter to get updates from the Bristow, VA Clockwork Angels Tour show.

Holy crap. I broke Twitter.

twitter-goes-down-company-at-work-on-fix

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ Jul 26 2012, 12:57 PM)
No one should get too excited about posting it. Last tour it was posted on the bands website right before the first show started in AZ. Seems tbey'd rather folks enjoy the sbow than dick around on twitter during the concert...go figure.

laugh.gif

it's the new generation. two hands on the handheld device at all times, twitter and shake your head at the same time.

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jul 26 2012, 09:33 AM)
i just hope we don't get alot of tweets saying, in the bathroom they're playing faithless, or waiting on the beer line during the big money. eh.gif

Or: Banging the waitress, Healdong Flight being played now.

ohmy.gif

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ Jul 26 2012, 12:57 PM)
No one should get too excited about posting it. Last tour it was posted on the bands website right before the first show started in AZ. Seems tbey'd rather folks enjoy the sbow than dick around on twitter during the concert...go figure.

Exactly! That's why I'm scooping the SECOND night. Ha!

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jul 26 2012, 02:50 PM)
it's the new generation.  two hands on the handheld device at all times, twitter and shake your head at the same time.

Wait . . . I'm going to have one hand holding a beer, one hand on my recording device, one hand on my camera, one hand tweeting, one hand pumping in the air for the dunh nuh nuh nah HEY! - I don't think I have enough hands . . .

QUOTE (Snaked @ Jul 26 2012, 04:15 PM)
I won't be posting the setlist from the show... I'll be too busy enjoying the music, watching the videos and snapping the occasional photo.

Thanx for helpin a brother out................. wink.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jul 26 2012, 09:14 AM)
why ruin the surprise???

the sense of anticipation is cool, wondering "what they'll play"

I wouldn't.

I usually could, but I my show is not till the end of November... I don't see me lasting that long.

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jul 26 2012, 08:14 AM)
why ruin the surprise???

the sense of anticipation is cool, wondering "what they'll play"

I wouldn't.

simple. lots of people (including myself).....want to know what they are playing.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jul 26 2012, 11:18 PM)
Anyone that is posting during YYZ or La Villa Strangiato should be beaten to a pulp by a pack of drunken lumberjacks

Why? I hope they don't play either in all honesty! YYZ is very mediocre in my opinion give me something different please!

QUOTE (kentpilot @ Jul 27 2012, 02:31 PM)
Anyone that is posting during YYZ or La Villa Strangiato should be beaten to a pulp by a pack of drunken lumberjacks

Why? I hope they don't play either in all honesty! YYZ is very mediocre in my opinion give me something different please!

You go to gigs so that you can post on twitter? That's lame in itself whether you like YYZ or not.

QUOTE (kentpilot @ Jul 27 2012, 12:31 AM)

Mediocre? Are you kidding me? C'mon! They're both awesome songs, but you're entitled to your opinion. I'll be disappointed if they aren't on the setlist.

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

cheer.gif