Someone help

FountainOfSyrinx

I think Bu2B2 would make an awesome song for the visiting team introductions at my high school.. ( I do PA because I have a good "broadcasting voice", or so i'm told..)

But the lyrics are a buzzkill for the song... anyway I can edit those out?

There are a number of plugins available for various audio editing software that do a fair job at removing vocals. But for this song I don't think they would be very effective.

None of my business, but why does the visiting team even get a music intro? Maximum production value would be better served if you crank something powerful only when the home team comes out.

QUOTE (Priest of Syrinx @ Jul 25 2012, 03:24 PM)
I'd suggest "Rivendell".

I don't know what to make of that comment but it sure as hell is funny!

But seriously! I love 'Rivendell'! So tranquil and magical you can actually see it in your minds eye if you try hard enough! wacko.gif

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Jul 25 2012, 11:33 AM)
There are a number of plugins available for various audio editing software that do a fair job at removing vocals. But for this song I don't think they would be very effective.

If you use Audacity and the Vocal Remover from shellworld~David Sky, it works well for the first 45 seconds. It doesn't work well for the rest, though - must not be center-panned or something.

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Jul 25 2012, 10:33 AM)

None of my business, but why does the visiting team even get a music intro? Maximum production value would be better served if you crank something powerful only when the home team comes out.

Right?