Music today tickets in mail

iluvgeddy05

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 21 2012, 12:42 PM)
I received my shipping notice for my tickets and I believe in the past, they arrived in a flat cardboard envelope that was quite large. Naturally, I was expecting the same type of situation...

Not this time. I just opened a piece of mail that has only a return PO box on the envelope, my address and nothing else.

Umm, I could have easily thrown this away thinking it was junk mail. Good thing I didn't, right?

So, just a heads up...you might want to check you mail more carefully after getting your shipping notice!

*nondescript

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Gnoom @ Aug 8 2012, 07:52 AM)
Have any ATL goers heard from MusicToday yet?  Still waiting on mine...I realize we're still a ways out (and that different venues play a part in the distribution) but if Tampa tix are being issued then it's easy to reason that Atlanta's would be sent around the same time.

i got my tickets in the mail wednesday.

Edited by glennb2112

QUOTE (cdaddie @ Aug 26 2012, 10:33 AM)
Has anyone received tickets for Winnipeg yet? I finally got the email this week, how long typically for them to arrive at a Canadian address once they've been shipped?

Same deal here...got the email for Wpg, but no tickets yet. Probably monday or tuesday.

I've had my St. Louis tickets forever, but I ordered them on the first day. I ordered my Atlanta tickets on the same day and they arrived months later. I guess it depends on the venue. Keep your confirmation information in case they don't arrive. If you go to Will Call they will confirm you and get you in as long as you have ID.

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Aug 27 2012, 10:25 PM)
I've had my St. Louis tickets forever, but I ordered them on the first day. I ordered my Atlanta tickets on the same day and they arrived months later. I guess it depends on the venue. Keep your confirmation information in case they don't arrive. If you go to Will Call they will confirm you and get you in as long as you have ID.

Did you order through the MusicToday presale or Ticket Master? I've contacted musictoday and they say they get the tickets from the box office and then ship them.

-Matt

QUOTE (irish_matt @ Aug 28 2012, 09:29 AM)
QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Aug 27 2012, 10:25 PM)
I've had my St. Louis tickets forever, but I ordered them on the first day.  I ordered my Atlanta tickets on the same day and they arrived months later.  I guess it depends on the venue.  Keep your confirmation information in case they don't arrive.  If you go to Will Call they will confirm you and get you in as long as you have ID.

Did you order through the MusicToday presale or Ticket Master? I've contacted musictoday and they say they get the tickets from the box office and then ship them.

-Matt

I went through the Ticketmaster presale this time. They gouge you with fees, but I wanted them there tickets.

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Aug 26 2012, 02:37 PM)
Anyone get any emails for Montreal?

Nothing yet for the Montreal show. I got tickets from the Music Today presale, and my 10 year old son keeps asking if we've received the tickets yet.

QUOTE (Anthem @ Aug 28 2012, 10:40 PM)
QUOTE (USB Connector @ Aug 26 2012, 02:37 PM)
Anyone get any emails for Montreal?

Nothing yet for the Montreal show. I got tickets from the Music Today presale, and my 10 year old son keeps asking if we've received the tickets yet.

I'm a little paranoid. I had my musictoday tickets 6 weeks before the concert and it took 3 to get here after the email last year.

QUOTE (moodysunflower @ Sep 20 2012, 09:34 PM)
Has anyone received their tix for the Seattle show? I'm watching my mail. Nothing yet.

Nope, haven't been mailed yet. Called Musictoday last week and IIRC he said they'll be mailed early to mid October. Also said we'll receive an e-mailo when they are sent. I must have patience (but it's freakin' HARD!!).

Hope you got decent seats.

Edited by driventotheedge

San Antonio and Houston tickets have arrived. These are the last two shows of this leg of the tour.