Music today tickets in mail

iluvgeddy05

I received my shipping notice for my tickets and I believe in the past, they arrived in a flat cardboard envelope that was quite large. Naturally, I was expecting the same type of situation...

Not this time. I just opened a piece of mail that has only a return PO box on the envelope, my address and nothing else.

Umm, I could have easily thrown this away thinking it was junk mail. Good thing I didn't, right?

So, just a heads up...you might want to check you mail more carefully after getting your shipping notice!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 21 2012, 01:42 PM)
I received my shipping notice for my tickets and I believe in the past, they arrived in a flat cardboard envelope that was quite large. Naturally, I was expecting the same type of situation...

Not this time. I just opened a piece of mail that has only a return PO box on the envelope, my address and nothing else.

Umm, I could have easily thrown this away thinking it was junk mail. Good thing I didn't, right?

So, just a heads up...you might want to check you mail more carefully after getting your shipping notice!

I know what you mean , I almost threw away my Porcupine Tree tickets once. ohmy.gif

Got my Rush ticket today and knew what to expect this time.

I like how they misspelled Nationwide....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/182149_10151952626545383_412425468_n.jpg

QUOTE (Khan @ Jul 21 2012, 03:15 PM)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/182149_10151952626545383_412425468_n.jpg

Alright! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Now I can bring a friend! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Jul 21 2012, 06:27 PM)

But our seats are so far apart tongue.gif

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ Jul 21 2012, 06:28 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Jul 21 2012, 06:27 PM)

But our seats are so far apart tongue.gif

Yours will pay for the 5 hour drive to Columbus laugh.gif

QUOTE (Snaked @ Jul 21 2012, 12:57 PM)
Yep, plain white envelope.. no company name on it.
Nice to finally have my opening night ticket in my hand.. one less thing to worry about.

Lucky!!

I received my tickets yesterday for the October show in Boston. Same deal: plain envelope. These tickets are $128.50 each...

Be extra careful with the boring looking mail... I almost threw these out by mistake!! scared.gif

QUOTE (ytserush @ Jul 21 2012, 11:13 PM)
They used to say Music Today on it.

I'll take a stab and say they are outsourcing now, which might be why they are arriving quicker than they did before.

Humm, normally outsourcing sux....

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

653.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (HalfwayToGone @ Aug 3 2012, 08:44 PM)
For some reason, VIP package buyers don't get tix until the day of the show, or even a seat location. Seems weird, but whatcha gonna do?

Yeah, it sucks doesn't it! I hate not knowing where

I'll wind up for two shows!

2.gif 2.gif

Got my two pairs of tickets for the Tampa show!

Lovely!!!

Now.....the waiting. Oh the waiting.

QUOTE (Todem @ Aug 6 2012, 06:33 PM)
Got my two pairs of tickets for the Tampa show!

Lovely!!!

Now.....the waiting. Oh the waiting.

Second that, Received them yesterday! Happy Happy joy joy!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Have any ATL goers heard from MusicToday yet? Still waiting on mine...I realize we're still a ways out (and that different venues play a part in the distribution) but if Tampa tix are being issued then it's easy to reason that Atlanta's would be sent around the same time.

Eh...I knew I should've been patient. I got the email from MusicToday last Friday, and the tickets showed up in today's mail. WooHoo!

And, yes, the tickets are indeed enclosed in a plain white junk-mail-looking envelope with no indication of the contents or who it's from...I realize this is just echoing old news, but I had to say a huge THANKS to iluvgeddy05 for this heads-up thread because without it I too could have easily thrown this in my junk mail pile to be shredded.